Maisonette is a curated marketplace that services a highly fragmented $300B+ children’s goods market. Maisonette was founded in 2017 and has raised $19.4M in total funding, led by venture capital firm NEA, and also backed by top tier investor Thrive Capital. We are at a pivotal point in our development and are primed for growth.
What You’ll Do:
Our success starts with an investment in and commitment to our people. The VP People & Culture is responsible for the strategic development of people and culture initiatives and organizational growth.
This is a unique opportunity to build out the People and Culture function in a growing organization. The VP People & Culture will manage and execute on all people operations arenas: Talent acquisition and onboarding, employee relations, performance management, and HR administration. Working closely with senior management and cross-functional partners, this person will lead the way in developing a unique culture that is a competitive asset for recruiting and retaining talent.
What You’ll Bring:
- 7+ years serving in a business partner and strategic human resources role
- Demonstrated experience building out a people and culture function in a growing organization while also supporting the overall growth of the organization
- Knowledge of relevant HR policies and federal and state employment laws
- Ability to work on own initiative to identify and resolve problems
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and act as a strategic and tactical team player