Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small businesses. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaigns, commerce, CRM and analytics tools.
Our Business Solutions team supports and develops the software tools used by our Customer Team to provide our customers with an exceptional experience. We partner closely with Support, Engineering, Product, Marketing and many others to ensure a cross functional approach to tool development. Additionally, ensuring this collaborative approach is employed with enhancements, defect management, and implementation of tools.
As a Systems Administrator, this role is responsible for managing the entire system administration of our customer support tools. Our ideal candidate is the go-to expert and will service internal customer requests for our software tools workflows, configurations and dashboards.
The ideal candidate will have a customer focus, tenacious problem solving collaborative approach with an interest in contributing to improving the customer experience while pushing others to be innovative.
What you'll do here:
- Oversight of system maintenance, configuration and enhancement control of customer team tools (i.e., Qualtrics, Chili Piper, Maestro, Zendesk, Salesforce)
- Understand and prioritize stakeholder needs and translate them into application functionality
- Provide recommendations to management by preparing analyses on usage, support ticketing and other functions of tooling and making recommendations
- Design workflows for how customer team tools should be used and document all system setup in organized documentation
- Perform strategic management of our survey software, including survey development/updates, reporting, dashboards and API integrations
- Stay up to date on emerging application technologies and best practices
- Building successful relationships with internal stakeholders at all levels with clear communication, acting as a trusted advisor and understanding their business needs
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have 4 years+ system administration experience in application change and configuration management (Qualtrics preferred)
- You are Qualtrics Certified (preferred)
- You have experience in agile project management and prioritization
- You have experience with Qualtrics integrations and extensions (webhooks, targets, etc)
- You are able to understand business processes and translate business requirements into application functionality
- You have experience developing and maintaining relationships across all levels
- You have strong verbal and written communication
- You have high standards of accuracy and precision; extremely organized
- You have experience working with SaaS tools
At Mailchimp, we understand that experience comes in many forms. We don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them, support them, and hire peeps from a wide variety of backgrounds because it makes our company stronger. We’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team - so if your experience aligns with what we’re looking for (even if you don’t check every single box), please consider applying!
Mailchimp is an all-in-one marketing platform for growing businesses. Mailchimp empowers millions of customers around the world to start and grow their businesses with world-class marketing technology, award-winning customer support, and inspiring content. Millions of businesses and individuals—from community organizations to Fortune 100 companies—trust Mailchimp to help them connect with their audience with the right message, at the right time, in the right place.
Founded in 2001 and based in Atlanta with offices in Brooklyn, Oakland, Vancouver, London, and Santa Monica, Mailchimp has 1,200+ employees. Through Intuit, we offer employees competitive compensation, best in class perks and benefits. We hire collaborative, customer obsessed, problem solvers and give you ample opportunity to grow and succeed. Find Mailchimp on social.
Vaccination Policy: We are requiring that employees who come onsite be vaccinated. Unless prohibited by applicable law, full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for any position at Mailchimp/Intuit that necessitates coming onsite and/or in-person business activity. Qualified applicants who wold like to request an accommodation (exception) on the basis of a qualifying medical condition/disability or sincerely-held religious belief should contact email@example.com.
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender (including gender expression and gender identity), sexual orientation, age, weight, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other factor protected by federal, state or local law. Mailchimp also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories, and complies with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.