Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small businesses. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
As a Group Product Manager of both the Platform and the Mobile Product Domains, you will be responsible for the development and coaching of a team of Product Managers and Senior Product Managers, along with ownership of high profile, high impact portfolios. You will provide thought leadership and direction that drives customer experience and brand goals. This full-time opportunity is nationwide, albeit preferred in one of our three main locations, in Atlanta, GA or Brooklyn, NY
What you'll do:
- You will lead a team of high performing Product Managers on delivering requirements, supervising team members’ delivery and execution throughout the product delivery lifecycle
- You will create and foster career development goals for team in alignment with company, product and personal growth objectives
- You will be a point of escalation and prioritization for team, assessing implications of changes to project scope, timeline, or resources and mitigating or pivoting accordingly
- You will mentor Product Managers on the tenets of product management and data analysis
- You will develop holistic strategy across a portfolio of products that ensures a frictionless customer experience, resulting in a focused product roadmap solving for a key customer problem
- You will define key qualitative and quantitative metrics for product portfolio and review with Product Managers
- You will own product portfolio backlog; partner with product managers within the portfolio to regularly groom backlogs
- You will partner with Research to analyze competitive set aligned to portfolio; develop deep knowledge of customer needs along with an understanding of the digital marketing landscape for small businesses
- You will collaborate with Product Marketing and Growth teams to identify audiences and release strategy to drive product adoption
- You will identify portfolio KPIs monitoring performance for opportunities to maximize performance or for course correction
We'd love to her from you if:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience
- You have extensive experience in a product-related functions with responsibility for delivering against a product roadmap with experience mentoring and leading a team
- You have advanced experience delivering consumer based online or software as a service (SaaS) experiences in a SCRUM / Agile environment
- You are capable of synthesizing big-picture product strategy that meets customer needs of multiple segments
- You are adept at collaboration with peers, subordinates and superiors across the organization to plan and achieve strategy goals
- You can effectively communicate (both verbally and written) with multiple groups, including C-level executives
- You have expert analytical skills with the ability to clearly communicate data insights
- You lead by example; have excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on relationship development and mentorship
- You have a strong familiarity with web technologies (coding experience not required)
At Mailchimp, we understand that experience comes in many forms. We don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them, support them, and hire peeps from a wide variety of backgrounds because it makes our company stronger. We’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team - so if your experience aligns with what we’re looking for (even if you don’t check every single box), please consider applying!
Mailchimp is an all-in-one marketing platform for growing businesses. Mailchimp empowers millions of customers around the world to start and grow their businesses with world-class marketing technology, award-winning customer support, and inspiring content. Millions of businesses and individuals—from community organizations to Fortune 100 companies—trust Mailchimp to help them connect with their audience with the right message, at the right time, in the right place.
Founded in 2001 and based in Atlanta with offices in Brooklyn, Oakland, Vancouver, London, and Santa Monica, Mailchimp has 1,200+ employees. Through Intuit, we offer employees competitive compensation, best in class perks and benefits. We hire collaborative, customer obsessed, problem solvers and give you ample opportunity to grow and succeed. Find Mailchimp on social.
Vaccination Policy: We are requiring that employees who come onsite be vaccinated. Unless prohibited by applicable law, full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for any position at Mailchimp/Intuit that necessitates coming onsite and/or in-person business activity. Qualified applicants who wold like to request an accommodation (exception) on the basis of a qualifying medical condition/disability or sincerely-held religious belief should contact email@example.com.
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender (including gender expression and gender identity), sexual orientation, age, weight, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other factor protected by federal, state or local law. Mailchimp also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories, and complies with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.