Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
As the Senior Product Manager for Core Experience at Mailchimp, you will set the product strategy and collaborate with a cross-functional team to ship high-quality IA and Navigation, RBAC (Roles Based Access Control), Profile and Account Management experiences. With hundreds of thousands of users signing up and logging in every month, we believe delivering a best in class Core Experience will make it easier for users to discover and engage with the solutions that make complex marketing simple.
What you’ll do here:
- Establish a Core Experience strategy that enables users to manage and expand their Mailchimp subscription across the Mailchimp and Intuit Quickbooks product portfolio
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, QA analysts, and data analysts working in agile/scrum to ship quality releases at a healthy velocity
- Run experiments that test changes across IA/Navigation, RBAC, Profile and Account Management in order to drive target growth outcomes
- Partner with User Experience team to conduct qualitative researching including user testing and discovery sessions
- Partner with Data Analytics team to define instrumentation requirements as well as to create and analyze core product funnels
- Work with Group Product Manager, Director and VP on a cohesive Core Experience strategy for all product teams as they work to scale the Mailchimp platform
- Define key qualitative and quantitative metrics and review progress against these metrics with senior management and product leadership
- Own product backlog, partnering with cross-functional partners and stakeholders to regularly groom opportunities
We’d love to hear from you if:
- If you have experience researching, testing and delivering holistic core experiences that impact a substantial number of users.
- You are adept at collaboration with peers, subordinates and superiors across the organization to plan and achieve strategy goals
- You are an effective communicator (both verbally and written) across multiple groups, including C-level executives
- You are an expert in quantitative and qualitative research skills with the ability to clearly communicate data insights; SQL skills a plus
- You lead by example; excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on relationship development and mentorship
- You have a strong familiarity with web technologies and cloud-based SaaS products (coding experience not required)
- You have extensive experience in a product-related functions with responsibility for delivering against a product roadmap and experience mentoring junior roles or leading a team
- You have advanced experience delivering consumer based online or software as a service (SaaS) experiences in a SCRUM / Agile environment
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience
- You have 5+ years of experience delivering world-class software products in a Product Management role
Mailchimp is an all-in-one marketing platform for growing businesses. Mailchimp empowers millions of customers around the world to start and grow their businesses with world-class marketing technology, award-winning customer support, and inspiring content. Millions of businesses and individuals—from community organizations to Fortune 100 companies—trust Mailchimp to help them connect with their audience with the right message, at the right time, in the right place.
Founded in 2001 and based in Atlanta with offices in Brooklyn, Oakland, Vancouver, London, and Santa Monica, Mailchimp has 1,200+ employees. Through Intuit, we offer employees competitive compensation, best in class perks and benefits. We hire collaborative, customer obsessed, problem solvers and give you ample opportunity to grow and succeed. Find Mailchimp on social.
Vaccination Policy: We are requiring that employees who come onsite be vaccinated. Unless prohibited by applicable law, full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for any position at Mailchimp/Intuit that necessitates coming onsite and/or in-person business activity. Qualified applicants who wold like to request an accommodation (exception) on the basis of a qualifying medical condition/disability or sincerely-held religious belief should contact email@example.com.
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender (including gender expression and gender identity), sexual orientation, age, weight, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other factor protected by federal, state or local law. Mailchimp also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories, and complies with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.