Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
As a Sr. Product Manager on the Customer Empowerment Team, you will own a product portfolio composed of products that tackle specific customer problems. This is the key role that “connects the dots” across the full customer journey in partnership with Design, Engineering, Marketing, Research, and Support. You will provide thought leadership and direction that drives customer experience and business goals. This full-time opportunity is fully remote with the option to be based in New York City, Atlanta, or the Bay Area.
What you'll do here:
- You will develop a holistic strategy for building Customer Support services and experiences that solve key customer problems and deliver measurable contributions to business growth
- You will own the roadmap for a portfolio of products that includes the Mailchimp support chatbot, tutorials, support and sales CRM
- You will own the product discovery and development backlogs, regularly engaging with product leadership, product managers, and business stakeholders to groom priorities
- You will define key qualitative and quantitative metrics for the product portfolio, and monitor all experiments and releases in order to recommend further optimizations or course corrections
- You will analyze the competitive landscape and develop deep knowledge of customer needs, then seek to address opportunities through product development prioritization
- You will partner closely with Engineering and Product Design in conducting a continuous discovery process that establishes a clear product vision, success targets, and actionable requirements
- You will collaborate with Product Marketing, Customer Success, and Customer Support to establish a release strategy that drives product adoption
- You will regularly review portfolio roadmap progress with Senior Leadership Team to build consensus on portfolio priorities
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience
- You have 5+ years delivering world-class software products in a Product Management role
- You have experience working on a small business product, marketing technology, or CRM
- You have experience mentoring junior PMs, providing leadership and coachingDemonstrated experience managing the end-to-end product lifecycle for consumer or enterprise offerings
- You have the ability to develop and execute a successful product roadmap
- You have experience with Agile development and methodologies
- You have proven expertise leading cross-functional teams that together launch on-time and on-budget desktop, web or mobile software product offerings
- You have strong project management skills, including the ability to think and lead complex projects simultaneously
- You have successful history of delivering customer-driven products designed to create a great customer experience
- You have the ability to work across multiple teams and manage planning and dependencies
- You have prior experience with Support or Sales CRMs a plus
- SQL knowledge a plus
Mailchimp is an all-in-one marketing platform for growing businesses. Mailchimp empowers millions of customers around the world to start and grow their businesses with world-class marketing technology, award-winning customer support, and inspiring content. Millions of businesses and individuals—from community organizations to Fortune 100 companies—trust Mailchimp to help them connect with their audience with the right message, at the right time, in the right place.
Founded in 2001 and based in Atlanta with offices in Brooklyn, Oakland, Vancouver, London, and Santa Monica, Mailchimp has 1,200+ employees. Through Intuit, we offer employees competitive compensation, best in class perks and benefits. We hire collaborative, customer obsessed, problem solvers and give you ample opportunity to grow and succeed. Find Mailchimp on social.
Vaccination Policy: We are requiring that employees who come onsite be vaccinated. Unless prohibited by applicable law, full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for any position at Mailchimp/Intuit that necessitates coming onsite and/or in-person business activity. Qualified applicants who wold like to request an accommodation (exception) on the basis of a qualifying medical condition/disability or sincerely-held religious belief should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender (including gender expression and gender identity), sexual orientation, age, weight, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other factor protected by federal, state or local law. Mailchimp also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories, and complies with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.