Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
At Mailchimp, our internship program focuses on giving our interns opportunities to get hands-on experience and contribute to real-world business projects alongside our full-time peeps. Over the years, we've had the privilege to bring on some of the brightest, most talented students from around the world to help grow our brand. Mailchimp designed our 12 week paid internship program to help students grow their skillset, create lasting connections, and do meaningful work. Along with helping our interns grow professionally, we're also committed to their personal growth and provide various soft skill classes while also hosting fun events along the way!
Our program is open to students enrolled in undergraduate, graduate, bootcamp, and online courses - all candidates must be enrolled through the duration of the program.
This role is based in Georgia and any candidates who accept an offer for this position is expected to reside in the state of Georgia throughout the duration of the internship.
Start Dates: May 16th & June 6th
Do you want to join a passionate team focused on driving customer-centric change? Do you enjoy working with data and helping others use it to make decisions? You have a unique opportunity to join Mailchimp’s Voice of Customer team, identify customer pain points, and inform the creation of new digital experiences.
Qualities of an excellent VOC Analyst:
- Excited to leverage data to identify new customer pain points and experience improvement opportunities.
- Proven ability to synthesize insights across various data sources.
- Initiative to design research project (survey / feedback questions) to gather more data when they do discover a material research question.
What you’ll do here:
- Determining the story in the data in order to create and present relevant findings, analysis and recommendations to improve CSAT metrics.
- Explore and develop novel analytic solutions to address current business needs (e.g., customer insights, anomaly detection, impact forecasting, goal forecasting).
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Experience with survey design and a mix of qualitative and quantitative data.
- Comfort with survey data, digital analytics, and working knowledge of statistics concepts
- Comfortable working with remote employees
- Strong interpersonal skills
How you’ll work: Our Core Leadership Behaviors are the observable and measurable leadership actions and skills that contribute to our effectiveness and success in our roles at Mailchimp. They determine how we do our jobs and how we meet our goals, enabling us to bring out the best in each other and execute on our strategic plans to deliver for our customers.
- Thriving in Complexity: You unravel and make sense of potentially sophisticated, incomplete, and contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Nimble Learning: You tackle problems with experimentation, using successes and failures to inform future decisions
- Expecting the best: You hold yourself and others accountable to meet commitments
- Collaborating Courageously: You build partnerships across the company and work collaboratively with others to meet strategic goals
- Cultivating Candor: You act with integrity and earn the confidence and trust of others through honesty and authenticity
- Inclusive Leadership: You recognize the value diversity brings to our organization and leverages different perspectives to enhance organizational culture and drive performance
- Customer Obsessed: You listen hard to customers, understand their challenges, develop relationships with them, and deliver products that remove their obstacles
- Action Oriented: You initiate new opportunities and face tough challenges with a sense of energy, enthusiasm and service
Curious how hiring has shifted at Mailchimp due to Covid-19? Click here to find out more!
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta with offices in Brooklyn, Oakland, Vancouver, and London with additional remote work locations available. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing, and are a flexible-first organization. We hire collaborative, customer obsessed, problem solvers and give you ample opportunity to grow and succeed.
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender (including gender expression and gender identity), sexual orientation, age, weight, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by federal, state or local law.