Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small businesses. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaigns, CRM, and analytics tools.
The Project and Program Management Team is responsible for the communication, organization, and execution of the MailChimp application development process. We resolve difficult problems and overcome challenges of scale as our organization grows.
Our team is looking for an experienced Program Manager who demonstrates excellent communication, planning and organization skills, a flexible and positive attitude, and a strong problem solver. You should be a leader with experience in working across multiple cross-functional teams while knowing how to navigate and positively influence an organization to meet business strategic goals.
What you'll do here:
- Program management of customer-centric product initiatives, including planning, progress tracking, communicating and reporting
- Spearhead people, process, and technology improvement initiatives to optimize operational efficiency across teams
- Provide executives with portfolio- level transparency into status, dependencies, issues and risks across projects and programs
- Creatively solve problems through both quantitative and qualitative assessments and share insights that drive change
- Guide the creation of frameworks, tools, best practices and standards for program management
- Build relationships throughout the organization and drive collaboration in a complex ecosystem
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have significant work experience in program management or project management in agile, technology-driven organization
- You enjoy working in an ambiguous environment with limited supervision
- You are organized and enjoy building process that can scale
- You have a high level of business acumen and a natural curiosity with an aptitude for learning
- You are an experienced change management professional
- You are humble and do not hesitate to take on whatever level of work is needed for the success of a project
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to balance persuasiveness with mindful listening of diverse perspectives to achieve positive results
- You know how to prioritize and get the most important work done first
- People enjoy working with you and you enjoy working with people
At Mailchimp, we understand that experience comes in many forms. We don’t just appreciate differences, we celebrate them, support them, and hire peeps from a wide variety of backgrounds because it makes our company stronger. We’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team - so if your experience aligns with what we’re looking for (even if you don’t check every single box), please consider applying!
How you’ll work: Our Core Leadership Behaviors are the observable and measurable leadership actions and skills that contribute to our effectiveness and success in our roles at Mailchimp. They determine how we do our jobs and how we meet our goals, enabling us to bring out the best in each other and execute on our strategic plans to deliver for our customers.
- Thriving in Complexity: You unravel and make sense of potentially sophisticated, incomplete, and contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Nimble Learning: You tackle problems with experimentation, using successes and failures to inform future decisions
- Expecting the best: You hold yourself and others accountable to meet commitments
- Collaborating Courageously: You build partnerships across the company and work collaboratively with others to meet strategic goals
- Cultivating Candor: You act with integrity and earn the confidence and trust of others through honesty and authenticity
- Inclusive Leadership: You recognize the value diversity brings to our organization and leverages different perspectives to enhance organizational culture and drive performance
- Customer Obsessed: You listen hard to customers, understand their challenges, develop relationships with them, and deliver products that remove their obstacles
- Action Oriented: You initiate new opportunities and face tough challenges with a sense of energy, enthusiasm and service
*Mailchimp currently offers flexible and remote options in Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Georgia, Florida, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, and Washington. If you are unable to work from one of these registered locations, you will not be eligible for employment.
The salary range for this role in Colorado is $115,000 to $138,000 and final offers are determined using multiple factors including experience and level of expertise. For all other locations, the salary range will vary by geographic market and will be determined through the selection and assessment process for this role relative to your experience and our job qualifications. This position may also be eligible for an annual company performance based-bonus and/or a quarterly performance bonus. Mailchimp complies with applicable law regarding pay transparency.
Curious how hiring has shifted at Mailchimp due to Covid-19? Click here to find out more!
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta with offices in Brooklyn, Oakland, Vancouver, and London with additional remote work locations available. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing, and are working toward becoming a flexible-first organization. We hire collaborative, customer obsessed, problem solvers and give you ample opportunity to grow and succeed.
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender (including gender expression and gender identity), sexual orientation, age, weight, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by federal, state or local law.