Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
The Mailchimp internship program started in 2013. In the past 7 years, we’ve had the privilege of bringing in some of the brightest, most talented college students from around the country to spend time with our teams. Our 12 week internship program was designed so that interns can grow their skill set, thrive in the Mailchimp community, and do meaningful work. They also have a lot of fun along the way!
Start Date: May 17th or June 7th
The International Growth team is responsible for defining and executing localization and GTM (go to market) strategies to expand Mailchimp's market share in non-US markets. It works cross functionally with other internal teams (including product, design, marketing, research, legal, comms) as well as external service partners. The team actively provides recommendations and expertise in implementing CX and marketing initiatives for non-English audiences.
We are looking for a creative, organized, highly motivated marketing undergrad with a multicultural and international mentality to support GTM activities in non-English markets, primarily in Europe and Latin America. The International Growth intern will help in all stages of our international expansion process, including competitive and market research, campaign development and implementation, and tracking and reporting of localization and international GTM initiatives.
What you’ll do:
- Support GTM strategy and execution by working on international projects that directly benefit our organization.
- Recommend strategies based on insights.
- Coordinate launch of multi-channel international campaigns based on plans, ensuring all stakeholders are informed and ready to publish on time, etc.
- Maintain campaign trackers and decks up to date and create post-campaign reports.
- Draft/review copy for various channels such as social, email, landing pages, event materials, etc.
- Monitor and track KPIs and update international monthly business reports.
- Gather insights
- Identify topics of interests/opportunities and recommend GTM activities
We’d love to hear from you if:
- Are interested in continuing nurturing your marketing passion with an international focus
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and maintain flexibility in a fast-paced, service oriented and ever-changing environment
- Strong organization, problem-solving, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Bilingual a plus (Portuguese, German, Italian, French, Spanish)
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
Curious to how hiring has shifted related to COVID-19? Click here to find out more!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.