Mailchimp is the world's leading email marketing service. Millions of people and businesses use Mailchimp to design and send more than 1 billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful and easy-to-use email, marketing automation, and analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications and services.
The Client Success team within our Support organization uses a consultative mindset to help key customers plan their marketing strategy, deploy new channels, measure success, and position Mailchimp as an indispensable resource. Our team utilizes collaborative problem-solving to surface the best ideas, innovations, integrations, and capabilities to match the customers’ business goals. We share a commitment to delivering the best possible experiences to drive adoption, growth, and customer loyalty. We connect with key influencers and power users regularly to evaluate the strength of our business relationship, dig for pain points, gather and document product feedback, act as a product advocate, and relay important communications directly to our customers. We collaborate with Support Product Analysts, Marketing, and Research to round out the voice of the customer internally.
We’re looking for a teammate who is passionate about customer success and who has an interest in accelerating customers’ technology adoption, minimizing churn and growing accounts. You understand the intersection of customer education, coaching, technology, and marketing. You work collaboratively and think independently. You are a skilled at establishing relationships with customers virtually and in person, and have a desire to build in-depth knowledge of customers, product capabilities, and extensive domain expertise to develop strategies. You actively seek out creating connections between customers and our brand. Our team loves helping SMBs grow their business. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with customers
- Assist customers in mastering Mailchimp products through onboarding, continuing education, and relationship management
- Define business objectives with customers and build a plan for their success
- Utilize strong understanding of SMB’s needs in conjunction with Mailchimp’s solutions to adapt product recommendations to suit customer needs
- Review and assess customers’ progress monthly and quarterly, and offer recommendations based on results
- Communicate “voice of the customer” feedback, and customer stories with cross-functional teams to help drive product growth
- Customer service or account management experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including public speaking ability
- Patience and enthusiasm for explaining complex concepts to a diverse audience
- Existing understanding of successful marketing practices, or a willingness to learn
- Proven ability to help customers grow year over year
- Experience in mitigating attrition
- Ability to communicate the value of services in the context of customer’s goals
- Attention to detail, follow-through, and accountability
- Ability to listen hard and change fast to meet changing business objectives and requirements
- Some travel required (up to 15%)
Bonus points for
- HTML/CSS experience
- Experience working with self-service SaaS solutions
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Knowledge of market and competitive landscape
- Working knowledge of Mailchimp’s features
- Zendesk experience
- Being multilingual in one or more major European languages
Mailchimp is a founder-owned, highly profitable, and private company located in the heart of Atlanta. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.