Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
The product partnerships team works with businesses from Fortune 100 tech companies to freelance developers to build, maintain, and support rich and diverse product experiences for our mutual users. We are responsible for establishing and managing strategic relationships with our largest product partners as well as managing our ever-growing community of developers.
We are looking for a detail oriented Sr. Operations Manager to drive high-quality and flawless operational management of integration partners. This includes owning the onboarding process for new partners in addition to maintaining and optimizing effenciences for our current partners. This individual will drive operational excellence through the effective use of systems, tools and processes.
What you'll do here:
- Analyze existing tools, systems and processes
- Design and document the processes and systems needed to enable the growth and management of our integration partners
- Deliver process improvement and reporting capabilities to increase efficiencies managing our pipeline of partners and strategic initiatives
- Effectively manage the Integration Partner Operations team (currently 2 direct reports)
- Own the onboarding process of new partnerships, including collaborating with internal and external teams to ensure the success of the project
- Manage the project management for existing partners, with the objective of optimizing the performance and value of our product integrations
- Lead the project management for 3rd party developers we engage to build and maintain integrations on our behalf
- Proactively investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve sensitive escalations while communicating to cross-functional teams throughout the process
- Lead flawless execution against project plans, ensuring all internal and external stakeholders are aligned
- Collaborate cross-functionally to implement operational improvements and design new workflows and processes to support the partnerships team
- Develop deep understanding of our integration partner portfolio
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have extensive experience in project management, program management, or operations roles
- You have a BA / BS degree or equivalent experiece
- You have worked in the tech industry, B2B, preferably SaaS.
- You have demonstrated experience in implementing operational efficiencies including improving and/or replacing manual processes
- You have a proven track record of successfully managing multiple projects from start to finish
- You have excellent organizational skills, diligent, and accustomed to handling multiple responsibilities and tasks
- You have experience working cross-functionally and with multiple internal/external stakeholders
- You have the ability to investigate, analyze and solve problems, and clearly communicate results both internally and externally with partners and 3rd party developers
Ideally you also have:
- Experience with CRM
- Experience working with APIs
- Experience working with external audiences, customers or partners
- Your Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.