Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
We're looking for an experienced Product Manager that will own an individual product from concept to to launch. You should have the ability to ensure the roadmap is aligned to Mailchimp's product vision and collaborate closely with cross functional teams.
What You'll Do Here:
- Own product from concept to launch, ensuring roadmap is aligned to company vision
- Partner with Research to validate or assess customer expectations and perceptions
- Collaborate with Data Research to define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products; regularly review metrics to ensure they are tracking to goal
- Communicate clearly defined and achievable product goals to Design and Engineering, negotiating trade-offs and adjusting scope as needed to hit major milestones
- Lead product team through Pragmatic Planning to identify scope for sprints; identify opportunities to validate product direction through MVPs
- Work collaboratively with Product Marketing and Support to define release marketing reach, effort and support impact
- Build, edit and manage product backlog understanding the contributive value of each feature, the level of effort, risk and opportunity costs
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You are highly skilled at socializing business opportunity at all levels of the organization through both written presentation and compelling storytelling
- You have the ability to communicate complex and detailed information in an organized and consumable format
- You are capable of and comfortable with working closely with Senior and C-level executives to develop product strategy
- You have strong familiarity with web technologies (coding experience not required)
- You are able to build relationships, be persuasive and influential within and across immediate working groups
- You have an understanding of how to read data to analyze the performance of digital features
- You have a strong background in understanding UX-related issues that allow a product to develop trust with its users
- You have experience in contributing to the definition features that strive to enhance the overall brand
- You have a bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience
- You're experienced in delivering consumer based online or software as a service (SaaS) experiences in a SCRUM / Agile environment
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.