Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
Mailchimp is known for creative marketing and a design sensibility that bridges art and commerce, and the Partner marketing team is a key driver in building the relationships with Service Partners that help build our business.
Mailchimp’s Service Partner Program enables and empowers designers, freelancers, developers and agencies to succeed and help Mailchimp customers grow.
As Senior Manager of Partner Enablement and Growth for Service Partners, you’ll drive enablement globally, empowering freelancers and agencies to grow within our program and adopt new Mailchimp features and products. You’ll build product and sales enablement programs that ensure our Partners are equipped with the content, resources, training, and rewards they need to effectively differentiate and sell Mailchimp. This is a key, globally-focused role within our growing Partnerships team.
What you’ll do here:
- Build and manage a continuous enablement program for Service Partners, with success measured by increased Partner revenue and growth within the Program.
- Engage with Partners to understand their needs and pain points, using these insights to define quarterly roadmaps for how Mailchimp will enable their growth.
- Develop the online, self-paced Service Partner onboarding and up-leveling process between tiers, ensuring Partners take the appropriate actions to grow their business and move into higher tiers in the Program over time.
- Develop high-impact materials, webinars, and rewards that educate and incentivize Partners to grow their freelance and agency businesses, and to use Mailchimp products and features.
- Lead ongoing product release communications to Service Partners, working with Product Marketing and other internal teams to ensure partners have advanced notice of new features and the necessary resources to provide exceptional support to our customers.
- Develop new product release updates, materials, FAQs and best practices for Partners, and host Partner webinars.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of sales enablement investments and the programs conducted.
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have extensive experience in partner or sales enablement, preferably within a media or technology company
- You have a proven track record in managing growth or revenue targets, and understand how to use various levers (education, incentives, marketing) to drive partner success
- You are adept at developing templatized sales presentations and product materials in a variety of formats, with a strong eye for design (examples required)
- You have a passion for executing, establishing priorities, and meeting swift deadlines in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- You have prior experience working with digital agencies or freelancers and understand their unique challenges
- You are technically savvy and intellectually curious about new technologies and how they work to enable new customer solutions
- You love being a team player and are skilled at project management and cross-functional collaboration
- International experience and fluency in a foreign language is a major plus
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.