Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
Mailchimp’s award-winning Customer Support team works around the clock to help customers all over the world via chat, email, and phone support. We are looking for an experienced and passionate senior leader to work directly with Support team leaders (Senior Managers, Directors, and VP) to execute team and company goals in a fast-paced environment. You’ll use your stellar people skills to delegate, coach and advise Senior Managers to meet individual and team goals.
This position directs and oversees all aspects of our organization's technical support objectives, initiatives, and policies. You will be responsible for ensuring our team has an environment in which they love to come to work and deliver world class customer service through various channels including email support, phone support and live chat. You’ll focus on providing clear, supportive coaching and feedback to your direct reports and require that they do the same for their teams.
The ideal candidate understands the complexities of contact centers, is passionate about growing people, and continuously seeks ways to improve processes and policies while holding true to the company’s mission, strategy and values. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
What you’ll do here:
- Lead the teams responsible for customer-facing technical support, social support, Mailchimp application training and quality control.
- Work closely with other Support leaders to develop and execute on a strategic roadmap to improve the customer experience and reach business objectives.
- Drive scalable support processes and policies that achieve operational efficiency, productivity, and effectiveness through establishing and measuring KPIs.
- Set clear and challenging goals for Senior Managers and Team that support department-wide initiatives and hold team members accountable for performance.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with cross functioning teams across all levels, and jobs to meet shared team objectives
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have 8 years of experience leading customer facing teams in a multichannel environment including experience leading mid-level managers.
- You have proven experience delivering measurable improvements to business performance by enhancing the customer experience.
- You are an excellent communicator - both written and verbal - with a knack for understanding your audience and building interpersonal relationships.
- You have a track record of developing and maintaining effective working relationships with stakeholders across the organization.
- You have the ability to handle multiple projects on cross-functional teams in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- You are able to champion a vision and motivate large groups of people around a common goal.
- You welcome complex problems and have fully-developed processes for identifying root causes, creating action plans, and understanding possible consequences.
- You are passionate about developing talent and building highly effective teams.
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.