Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
The Customer Support Workforce Management team keeps the powerful 24/5 support engine fine tuned and operating at peak efficiency. Our team proactively advises and monitors hiring plans, hiring needs, customer wait times, coverage gaps, escalations, facilitation of special events like holidays and all-hands meetings as well as creation of point schedules. We are also responsible for ensuring that tickets are routing accurately and in the right queues.
Workforce Analysts are excellent communicators and are extremely well organized. In this role, you will span many different departments with many different duties from scheduling to organizing special queue events. You strive to find the happy harmony between agent well being and quality of work life, quality and speed of customer service, and long term strategic goals. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
- Create and maintain customer support agent schedules
- Assist in creation and maintenance of manager schedules
- Advise on staffing and hiring needs
- Enforce and document schedule adherence
- Monitor volume trends and making staffing adjustments
- Coordinate and communicate holiday schedules
- Ensure tickets are routing accurately
- Identify high priority tickets and route accordingly
- Maximise efficiency by funneling like tickets to specialist teams
- Proactively produce post-performance analysis as needed
- Provide business insights to customer support senior leadership team based on observations
- Monitor customer escalations and filter to the correct teams
- 1+ year of workforce management experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong understanding of Support structure and procedures
- Experience using a ticketing platform, Zendesk a plus
- Ability to efficiently complete tasks with operational excellence and attention to detail
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.