Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
The Mailchimp internship program started in 2013. In the past 7 years, we’ve had the privilege of bringing in some of the brightest, most talented college students from around the country to spend time with our teams. Our 12 week intern program was designed so that interns can grow their skill set, thrive in the Mailchimp community, and do meaningful work. They also have a lot of fun along the way! All currently enrolled students are eligible to apply for the internship program.
Start Date: May 18th or June 8th
Talent Development is looking for a Talent Development Intern to join our team. The Talent Development team works across the organization to empower our employees with the strategic behaviors, competencies, and tools for Mailchimp’s success so they can continue to make a meaningful business impact with their work and pursue professional growth within Mailchimp.
The ideal candidate listens hard, is highly observant and highly organized, communicative, and curious. We value creative, self-driven individuals who care about the work they produce and the people they work with. You should be comfortable learning while also working with all teams across the Mailchimp organization.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with partners and stakeholders across the company on talent development initiatives that will strengthen Mailchimp’s culture, support high performing talent, and drive strategic excellence
- Collate, organize, and synthesize qualitative data
- Maintain project assets and keep status against plans
- Collaborate on building out learning resources and support development of resource onboarding activities
- Use metrics to measure success of new assets
- Complete weekly status to inform project teams and stakeholders of how projects are progressing based on estimated delivery timeframes
We’d love to hear from you if you are:
- Interested in how organizational development and learning strategies and frameworks are designed, executed, operationalized, scaled, and measured
- Somewhat experienced with project management—managing multiple competing priorities and duties in a fast-paced, outcome-driven, time-critical, rapidly changing environment
- Highly organized, thorough, and enjoy keeping track of a lot of information
- A strong writer and interpersonal communicator
- Pretty tech-savvy, or at least adventurous when it comes to taking on a technological challenge
- Comfortable working in ambiguity and high change
- Working towards a degree or have relevant work experience in Education, Business, Research, Communications, or Psychology
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.