Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
The Partner Marketing Team is responsible for the Mailchimp Partner Program, a fast-growing, global community of high-caliber agencies, technology partners, designers, and freelancers who collaborate with Mailchimp to serve small businesses around the world.
We are looking for a technically-savvy education and training leader with deep experience in instructional design to build Mailchimp’s Partner Academy.
In this role, you will work with internal teams across Marketing, Product, and Learning & Development to determine the training needs and certification requirements for our Partners. This includes developing product, marketing, and sales enablement training, overseeing our Partner webinar program, and building new certification programs for Mailchimp Partners.
What You'll Do:
- Have responsibility for the development, implementation, and management of Mailchimp’s LMS platform and training offerings for our Partners.
- Develop a long-term strategy to educate Partners on how to use Mailchimp to grow their business and serve our mutual customers, in ways that also impact their usage and advocacy of Mailchimp.
- Define learning tracks and courses aligned to the partner journey, for both Tech and Service partners.
- Develop an ongoing calendar of educational content and curriculum, inclusive of new and curated courses, webinars, and events.
- Develop, implement, and manage Mailchimp’s certification program.
- Promote our education and training to Partners, with the goal of increasing engagement and completion.
- Coordinate with L&D, Partnerships, Product, Marketing and other internal organizations to determine ongoing and release-based product training needs.
- Report on training metrics (enrollments, completions, etc) and create a scorecard that connects them to revenue-driving outcomes such as feature adoption and MRR.
- Prepare and curate product training materials such as modules, videos, workbooks, quizzes, assessments, and other documentation.
- Oversee development of creative assets to illustrate learning concepts, working with internal Design team and outside freelancers.
- Analyze support tickets for product training opportunities.
- Over time, build and lead a team of product trainers and content development staff.
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have 7-10+ years of direct experience designing, developing, and delivering world class product/platform training to external partners or customers at a SaaS company.
- You are a creative storyteller and have previously established a unique educational brand voice.
- You have experience with content creation tools and learning management systems (LMS), including implementation and administration.
- You have a deep understanding of effective training methodologies, processes, metrics and tools.
- You are a creative thinker with a bias for action and strong desire to test new ways of using education to advance business objectives and build community.
- You have strong organizational, project management, and time management abilities.
- You possess excellent critical thinking and decision-making abilities, using data to inform your decisions.
- Strong experience with B2B marketing software preferred.
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.