Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
The Mailchimp internship program started in 2013. In the past 7 years, we’ve had the privilege of bringing in some of the brightest, most talented college students from around the country to spend time with our teams. Our 12 week intern program was designed so that interns can grow their skill set, thrive in the Mailchimp community, and do meaningful work. They also have a lot of fun along the way! All currently enrolled students are eligible to apply for the internship program.
Start Date: May 18th or June 8th
Mailchimp's Corporate Citizenship team connects our 1000+ employees with the community around us. We invest more than $2 million each year in Atlanta nonprofits focusing on three primary areas: access to artistic excellence, considerate urbanism, and helping stop cycles of intergenerational poverty. We develop programs like Launchpad and Mailchimp Community College to elevate our partners and engage our employees.
We’re looking for a Corporate Citizenship Intern to join our team to help facilitate employee engagement with our nonprofit partners. Our ideal candidate is a community-minded, brand-conscious individual with experience in corporate citizenship or civic engagement.
What you’ll do:
- Organize a volunteer project that engages Mailchimp employees and supports the work of a nonprofit partner
- Contribute to internal reporting projects
- Collect and analyze data on Mailchimp’s employee programs and community investments
- Support ongoing Corporate Citizenship programs and employee engagement efforts
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Demonstrated interest in social impact, corporate citizenship, or volunteerism
- Experience organizing events
- Strong analytical, reasoning, and problem-solving capabilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of the Mailchimp platform and our business
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.