Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multi-channel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
Our Design department is a multi-disciplinary team comprised of brand design, product design, design operations, and portfolio design. We work cross functionally with just about every team from marketing, to product, to culture to deliver a unified customer experience and make things feel like Mailchimp.
We are looking for product designers who care deeply about their customers and distilling complex problems into thoughtful, beautiful, holistic experiences. We’re looking for those who naturally do your best work when collaborating with engineering, product, research, data, and marketing. You love exploring the latest and greatest in prototyping tools while keeping emerging design patterns and visual treatments on your radar. You are always looking for ways to craft simple solutions out of complex problems with an awareness of the market need, an obsession for detail, and an eye for sharp visual design. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll do:
- Quickly grasp complex problems and develop design approaches that translate to elegant user experiences
- Create interaction models, workflows, screen designs, and visual details that resonate with the Mailchimp user
- Collaborate with design peers and cross functional teams to build concept consensus
- Clearly articulate and present concepts to senior product leadership
- Partner with product management and user research to inform deliverables, shape future roadmap discussions and cultivate transparency
- Maintain, guide, and push the boundaries of design systems and patterns
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Previous experience developing consumer and/or commercial web & mobile application interfaces
- Proven track record and a passion for designing compelling user experiences
- Solid intuition and demonstration of visual design principles and tools used in interaction design
- Experience creating interface prototypes and portfolio of examples
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.