Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
Mailchimp is a fast growing company and our Talent team needs your help to continue to build a diverse team of creative, humble, and independent new Peeps! We are a fast paced team juggling multiple priorities and our talent coordinator is crucial to keeping things moving. We are searching for a partner to help coordinate our recruiting activities, provide the best possible candidate experiences and other administrative tasks as necessary. The ideal candidate has strong attention to detail, is highly organized, and able to work with minimal supervision. You have the ability to multi-task and re-prioritize and enjoy the challenges of supporting multiple people.
What you’ll do:
- Schedule a high volume of complex candidate interviews for multiple recruiters and hiring teams; this includes phone interviews, virtual interviews, and onsite interviews across multiple time zones via our applicant tracking system, Greenhouse
- Book travel and lodging for out-of-town candidates and work with AP department to submit and track candidate expenses
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience, operational logistics and scheduling efficiency
- Maintain all recruiting documents - job descriptions, process documentation, candidate materials, etc
- Assist in the coordination of recruiting events
- Ensure candidates have an excellent candidate experience at Mailchimp with timely responses and follow up, and a smooth (and fun!) transition from candidate to new hire
- Partner with various internal teams to ensure a seamless onboarding experience
- Ability to interface well with candidates and cross-functionally across teams
We’d love to hear from you if:
- Proven track record of being a team player in a highly collaborative environment
- Heavy scheduling and calendaring experience preferred
- Professional maturity to discreetly handle confidential information
- Comfortable working independently, taking ownership of projects and suggesting improvements for efficiency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask with a positive attitude
- Creativity and problem solving ability
- Technical aptitude; experience working with Greenhouse, Google Suite, docs, etc. preferred
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.