Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
Mailchimp's testing team is continuing to grow and looking for a Senior Test Engineer. You'll work with our QA and Engineering teams as you build and execute test plans for Mailchimp's integrations. With your help, our tools, tests and infrastructure will ensure that our users have the best experience possible while using our products.
You are creative, enthusiastic, inquisitive, and able to manage multiple projects and priorities at once. We're looking for someone who is passionate about all things test automation with the experience and skill set to jump right in and make an impact.
What you'll do:
- Own, design, and implement innovative automation framework.
- Design and run automated functional tests for the frontend and backend of our web and mobile platforms and integrations.
- Collaborate with QA Analysts and Engineering teams to contribute to test architecture and implement testing as a part of continuous integration.
- Diagnose and report issues and defects based on test failures.
- Work independently and communicate with the various teams involved with release process and testing with an emphasis on our integrations teams.
- Manage pull requests and participate in code reviews.
- Coach and mentor QA team members.
- Champion QA and software testing processes to the broader organization and utilize continuous improvement to enhance or establish improved processes.
- Write code to contribute to test automation using existing frameworks.
- Implement test metrics and reporting standards; implement analytics, dashboards, and reporting mechanisms.
We'd love to hear from you if:
- Good understanding of automation testing strategies and tools.
- Object Oriented Programming experience.
- Demonstrable, hands-on experience coding tests for web and mobile (iOS and Android) applications.
- Experience working with version control systems (BitBucket, Git, Mercurial).
- Experience with automation frameworks like PHPUnit, JUnit, or Cucumber.
- Familiarity with the Page Object model design pattern.
- Familiarity with testing Application Programming Interfaces.
- Some knowledge of Continuous Integration and Deployment systems.
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.