Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
MailChimp’s Product Marketing team bridges art and commerce to make a meaningful impact on the company’s brand, product, and business goals. We develop creative and innovative marketing strategies to take Mailchimp’s marketing platform to customers across the globe. And we’re looking for business leaders who want to make a meaningful contribution to our business goals in a high growth environment.
Our ideal candidate has several years of experience with marketing messaging and taking new products to market. We’re looking for a data-oriented and creative marketer with exceptional content and messaging experience. Successful candidates will have a passion for small businesses, taking the complex and making it simple, and for marketing through compelling stories. You will be responsible for creating compelling messaging that differentiates Mailchimp in the marketplace, inspires your peers, and excites our customers across segments, verticals and target markets.
- Develop relevant, differentiated frames and messages for our customer segments, verticals, and target markets as defined in the marketing strategy
- Write briefs - both comprehensive and executive summaries - that are used to inform go-to-market campaigns and tactics
- Create nuanced product launch content for segments, verticals, and target markets
- Collaborate with the content team to develop umbrella message campaigns that incorporate multiple products for a cohesive launch and message strategy
- 10+ years experience in B2B marketing, with 5+ years experience marketing a SaaS product
- Experience marketing technology products to small and medium businesses
- Proven ability to craft compelling customer-centric stories, collateral, and tools for small businesses ; preference on experience in the Marcomm space
- Ability to create differentiated messaging for multiple verticals and target markets
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including specific experience writing and editing for different media and varied audiences
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work based on business strategy and market opportunity
- Avid learner who has experience learning new markets, products, and industries
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.