Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
The Support Product Analyst team is responsible for getting the right user feedback to the right Product teams in a meaningful way. They are also responsible for building relationships across the company and continually seeking feedback on what reporting is needed by other teams and then getting it delivered. In particular, this person and their team serve as the bridge between the Product and Support teams, and they make sure the Support department is equipped with timely information about the product, and the product is equipped with relevant user feedback.
We are looking for a Senior Manager to join our Support Product Analyst team. In this role, you will have a tremendous impact in shaping and communicating the direction of the Support Product Analyst team as well as leading and mentoring amazing people. You are a leader who is passionate about customer experience and who has experience working with product and support teams while thriving in a fast paced environment. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Manage a team of Support Product Analyst and Managers of Support Product Analysts
- Responsible for leading the team through communicating all the great customer feedback we have coming through support and bringing it back to the rest of the company to improve the customer experience.
- Establish relationships across all departments and seek feedback on what information is needed from Support
- Lead meetings, training, development, and other necessary functions
- Prioritize support requests and staffing for product teams
- Assist team in identifying and escalating issues that should be treated as higher priority
- Meet with designated Product team members on a regular basis to discuss requests, priorities, and research needs, and check in as needed throughout release cycle
- Establish working processes with product team members
- Work with the SPA team to assess impact of JIRA Issues, considering volume, pain level for customers and the Support team, and strategic impact on business goals in determining priority level
- Facilitate topical research for the product team upon request
- Provide feedback to product team regarding product quality, documentation & potential areas of training and product improvement across multiple products.
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have at least 2 years experience working on a cross functional product team
- You have experience managing and leading teams
- You have excellent interpersonal communication skills, able to connect with team, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
- You possess a track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making.
- You are proficient in applications such as Google Suite, Jira, Zendesk and Slack a plus.
- You have experience and a passion for working collaboratively across departments to achieve a common goal
- You have a passion for customers and the customer experience
- You have experience with best practice agile scrum development and lean startup principles.
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.