Mailchimp is the world’s largest marketing automation platform. Millions of businesses use Mailchimp to design and send a billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful and easy-to-use email, marketing automation, and analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications and services.
We inspire millions of brands around the world to develop a meaningful connection with their audience, create brand-building marketing communications across channels from email to ads, and use marketing automations, like retargeting and abandoned cart campaigns, to deliver better business results.
We’re looking for a Producer to join our Brand Marketing team. We value creative, self-driven individuals who care about the work they produce and the people they work with—and we love a good sense of humor, too. If you’re an excellent communicator who enjoys bringing creative ideas to fruition, we’d love to hear from you.
The Producer will work with external production partners and our Brand Marketing team to produce content ranging from video series to podcasts. Our ideal candidate will have a background in entertainment production and is experienced in all aspects of film production. You’re excited about producing content that enhances our customer experience and embodies our brand, and you’re adept at working with a variety of production stakeholders. You have a great creative eye, are extremely well-organized, and are a great negotiator and relationship-builder.
- Manage assigned projects from bidding through delivery, ensuring successful completion of high-quality creative work.
- Serve as primary contact for production partners. Help keep them aligned with our strategy, motivated, and on track.
- Manage the bidding process. Analyze bids and work with our Legal team to develop and negotiate favorable contracts and budgets.
- Oversee the collection of documents from external partners related to the Georgia Film Production Tax Credit, and communicate with Finance and Legal teams as needed.
- Define project scope, develop work plans and timetables, draft technical and production specs, and develop scope of works.
- Determine project risks on an ongoing basis and escalate issues as needed.
- Monitor budget and production activity on projects and communicate project status.
- Initiate and lead all appropriate project meetings, and monitor production activities on location as needed.
- Manage the production of relevant business presentations and outreach materials.
- Create and maintain all project backup, status reports, PO’s, estimates, schedules, and change orders.
We’d love to hear from you if
- You have 5+ years experience producing entertainment content
- You have extensive knowledge of the creative community and experience matching the right production partner to the right job
- You've demonstrated an ability to work cross functionally
- You have excellent project and time management skills
- You are highly experienced using G Suite apps or Microsoft Office (Excel)
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Mailchimp is a founder-owned, highly profitable, and private company located in the heart of Atlanta. We offer our 800+ employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.