Mailchimp is the world’s largest marketing automation platform. Millions of businesses use Mailchimp to design and send a billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful and easy-to-use email, marketing automation, and analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications and services.
We inspire millions of brands around the world to develop a meaningful connection with their audience, create brand-building marketing communications across channels from email to ads, and use marketing automations, like retargeting and abandoned cart campaigns, to deliver better business results.
We’re looking for a Production Coordinator to join the Brand Marketing team. We value creative, self-driven individuals who care about the work they produce and the people they work with—and we love a good sense of humor, too. If you’re an excellent communicator and collaborator and love being the glue that holds things together, keep reading!
The Production Coordinator will work with our Brand Marketing team to support the production of marketing content. You’ll partner closely with Marketing Managers, Directors, and Producers, as well as external production partners, to help keep projects ranging from video series to podcasts on track.
We’re looking for someone who’s extremely organized and loves creating and refining systems that help projects run smoothly. You’re interested in production and are excited about working at the intersection of brand marketing and entertainment. You’re capable of juggling multiple tasks on multiple projects at the same time without letting anything slip, and you’re experienced in handling schedules and budgets.
- Maintain a detailed production calendar and work with internal teams and external production partners to keep it current.
- Manage schedules and documents to help deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Establish and maintain a record-keeping system for production-related documents, including treatments, scripts, production calendars, estimates, invoices, and contracts.
- Create a system for tracking usage rights and licenses, expiration dates, and renewals.
- Ensure the timely delivery of assets from production partners, and maintain an efficient system for storing and organizing digital assets.
- Keep track of review cycles and coordinate feedback and approvals.
- Organize and participate in production-related calls as needed, and make sure that production partners are delivering the necessary information and assets.
- Conduct production-related research as needed on everything from directors to locations to tax credits.
- Track budget and financial-related processes for the production team, continuing to update and build new systems as needed.
- Complete department and production accounting and administrative paperwork.
- Coordinate the bidding and award process for external production partners.
- Assist with constructing presentation materials, pitch decks and departmental documents to ensure timely delivery of all elements.
- 2-3 (+) years of creative production or operations experience
- Proficiency in Google apps, especially Docs, Sheets and Calendar
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Incredible time management and self-sufficiency
- A knack for anticipating needs in advance
Mailchimp is a founder-owned, highly profitable, and private company located in the heart of Atlanta. We offer our 800+ employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.