Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
As a Senior Product Manager you will own a product portfolio composed of products owned by several Product Managers that tackle a specific customer problem. This is the key role that “connects the dots” across the full customer journey in partnership with Marketing, Research, Design and Engineering and Support.You will provide thought leadership and direction that drives customer experience and brand goals.
What you'll do here:
- Develop holistic strategy across a portfolio of products that ensures a frictionless customer experience, resulting in a focused product roadmap solving for a key customer problem
- Evangelize portfolio vision through effective communication approaches and a deep understanding of the customer, based on thorough analysis and research
- Define key qualitative and quantitative metrics for product portfolio and review with Product Managers
- Own product portfolio backlog; partner with product managers within the portfolio to regularly groom backlogs
- Partner with Research to analyze competitive set aligned to portfolio; develop deep knowledge of customer needs along with an understanding of the digital marketing landscape for small businesses
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Growth teams to identify audiences and release strategy to drive product adoption
- Regularly review portfolio roadmap progress with the Senior Leadership Team to build consensus on portfolio priorities
- Monitor all products post-launch, recommending further optimization or course correction
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You're capable of synthesizing big-picture product strategy that meets customer needs and successfully collaborating across the organization to achieve strategy goals.
- You can manage the needs of multiple segments and develop strategic product plans across or within segments
- You have strong analytical skills with the ability to clearly and accurately communicate data insights
- You have a strong familiarity with web technologies (coding experience not required
- Strong familiarity with software as a service (SaaS) product billing and payments preferred; alternatively, general billing and payments experiences preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience
- Extensive experience in a product-related function, developing and delivering against a product roadmap
- Advanced experience delivering consumer based online or software as a service (SaaS) experiences in a SCRUM / Agile environment
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.