Mailchimp is the world’s largest marketing automation platform. Millions of businesses use Mailchimp to design and send a billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful and easy-to-use email, marketing automation, and analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications and services.
As a Sr. Product Manager of Partnerships, you will own a product portfolio focused on developing our Partnerships experience and tools. This is the key role that “connects the dots” across the full customer journey in partnership with Marketing, Research, Design and Engineering and Support. You will provide thought leadership and direction that drives partner and customer experience and brand goals.
What you'll do here:
- Develop holistic strategy across our partner experience that ensures a frictionless partner and customer experience, resulting in a focused product roadmap
- Define key qualitative and quantitative metrics for product portfolio and review with leadership
- Translate business goals and partner needs into product strategy; communicate direction and product priorities to the development team, other cross-functional teams, and third-party partners
- Identify goals, metrics and analytics to determine product value; continually make recommendations and refinements to the product roadmap and backlog based on learnings
- Own product portfolio backlog; partner cross-functionally to regularly prioritize and groom backlogs
- Partner with Research to analyze competitive set aligned to our partner experience; develop deep knowledge of partner needs along with an understanding of the digital marketing landscape for small businesses
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Growth teams to identify audiences and release strategy to drive product adoption
- Regularly review portfolio roadmap progress with the Senior Leadership Team to build consensus on portfolio priorities
- Monitor all products post-launch, recommending further optimization or course correction
- Participate in standups, planning sessions, product demos/check-ins, and retrospectives
- Condense complex technical concepts into non-technical language for stakeholders
- Advocate for the partner by becoming associated with the product, empathizing with and understanding partner needs
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You're capable of synthesizing big-picture product strategy that meets customer needs and successfully collaborating across the organization to achieve strategy goals.
- You can manage the needs of multiple segments and develop strategic product plans across or within segments
- You have strong analytical skills with the ability to clearly and accurately communicate data insights
- You are familiar with web technologies (coding experience not required)
- You have a bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience
- You have extensive experience in a consumer based online or software as a service (SaaS) product-related function, developing and delivering against a product roadmap in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Experience implementing/working with 3rd parties/partners outside your companies core development team
Mailchimp is a founder-owned, highly profitable, and private company located in the heart of Atlanta. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.