Mailchimp is the world’s largest marketing automation platform. Millions of businesses use Mailchimp to design and send a billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful and easy-to-use email, marketing automation, and analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications and services.
The Mailchimp internship program started in 2013. In the past 5 years, we’ve had the privilege of bringing in some of the brightest, most talented college students from around the country to spend time with our teams. Our 12 week intern program was designed so that interns can grow their skill set, thrive in the Mailchimp community, and do meaningful work. They also have a lot of fun along the way!
Start Date: January 7, 2019
Our Spring internship program has some flexibility in regards to school schedules; interns are expected to be here for the full of week of onboarding, January 7, 2019 - January 11, 2019. For students seeking a part-time schedule, the work schedule is set for full days on MWF.
The Marketing Partnerships team is a key driver in supporting the relationships that help build our business. We manage strategic partnerships like Facebook, Instagram, Google, Shopify and Woo Commerce for the company. We are also building out the framework and marketing tools for our global Mailchimp partner community that consists of digital marketing agencies, freelancers, and more. We’re looking for a spring intern who can help us grow our global partner community.
This role involves a variety of administrative and marketing tasks to develop our partnership program. Our ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic, organizational prowess, curiosity, and willingness to learn are key.
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to developing educational programming and content in conjunction with Marketing
- Contribute to developing content for presentations and event collateral
- Measure success of educational efforts as they tie back to business goals
- Manage publishing educational content to mailchimp.com CMS
- Facilitate/coordinate team presentations (Google Slides)
- Organize and manage content/resources needed by the Partnerships team
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interest in product marketing and/or education
- An interest in Education, Communications, Marketing, or PR
- Proficiency in Google apps, especially Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Calendar
- Basic understanding of email marketing and other marketing functions (or a willingness to learn)
- Bonus points for experience working with a CRM and with MailChimp
- Fluency in multiple languages a plus
- Ability to multitask
Mailchimp is a founder-owned, highly profitable, and private company located in the heart of Atlanta. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.