Mailchimp is the world’s largest marketing automation platform. Millions of businesses use Mailchimp to design and send a billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful and easy-to-use email, marketing automation, and analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications and services.
Our Marketing team develops content that help customers and prospective customers better understand our software capabilities. Our designers, developers and writers enjoy the camaraderie of a team of curious builders, while empowering small business marketers with ideas and best practices. We embrace creativity and independence, so your thoughts and ideas can become a game-changer for millions of users.
We’re looking for a SEO Analyst with a proven content marketing background to join our growing team. You are a strong communicator with experience executing technical optimization audits and analytics as well as outreach and inbound marketing. You will work closely with our web operations, content, and design teams to create content marketing and educational content for small business marketers. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
- Coordinate work efforts between Digital and Creatives teams to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented, and content strategy is applied
- Develop and communicate SEO strategies and content recommendations to project teams, including site audit findings, content types and templates, sourcing plans, sitemaps and taxonomies, traffic analyses, governance plans, competitors and backlinks research, etc.
- Coordinate the production and delivery of compelling web-based and in-app educational content highlighting Mailchimp functionality and features
- Test and refine content based on analytics, user feedback, and other performance data
- Create and execute link building and link management campaigns that establish relationship with publishers and high authority websites
- Research and recommend content assets optimized for linkbuilding campaign, manage these assets across online marketing channels and social media platforms
- Define goals, measure, and analyze effectiveness of SEO efforts
- 3+ years experience as a SEO and content marketer
- Familiarity with advanced SEO principles
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Thorough understanding of content marketing and strategy, and the role it plays in SEO
- Extended knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Experience working with content management systems
- Strong communication, journalism, and reporting skills
- In Depth knowledge of Google Analytics, Search Console, AdWords, SEMRush, PitchBox, Swiftype, and other search tools
- Bachelor’s degree
Mailchimp is a founder-owned, highly profitable, and private company located in the heart of Atlanta. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.