MailChimp is the world’s largest marketing automation platform. Millions of businesses use MailChimp to design and send a billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful and easy-to-use email, marketing automation, and analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications and services.
The HR and Benefits team is a dynamic group that serves MailChimp’s 800-plus employees, and we’re looking for an HRIS Manager to join the team.
Our ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate the ability to lead the design and administration of our human resources management systems. You'll serve as a subject matter expert and investigate and evaluate opportunities for process improvements in support of business strategies and operational needs.
What you'll do here:
- Design, implement, and oversee the administration of business processes within Workday and other relevant HR systems.
- Consult with internal users and external partners to find innovative solutions to business needs within Workday and other systems.
- Develop and execute project plans for system changes (upgrades, enhancements, and integrations) participating in all aspects from testing through implementation.
- Establish and maintain weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports for business leaders.
- Select and manage third party technical support teams.
- Develop communication plans and manage distribution of communications related to HR system changes and upgrades.
- Develop internal system support model and modify model as needed.
- Audit security profiles, business processes, and reporting needs in the system to ensure that the highest level of security is met.
- Assist users as needed to effectively utilize all HR systems.
- Provide direction, training, and established objectives to HRIS team members.
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have 5+ years of HRIS administration experience, with a minimum of 3-5 years experience working with Workday.
- You have 2+ years of management experience
- You have the ability to manage multiple responsibilities and projects
- You have strong interpersonal skills and ability to work successfully with other groups across the company.
- You have experience working with confidential information and critical business processes
- You have the ability to convert abstract concepts and ideas into actionable technical projects to meet the needs of the organization
- You have knowledge of basic database systems and connectivity.
MailChimp is a founder-owned, highly profitable, and private company located in the heart of Atlanta. We offer our 800+ employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
MailChimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.