Mailchimp is the world’s largest marketing automation platform. Millions of businesses use Mailchimp to design and send a billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful and easy-to-use email, marketing automation, and analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications and services.
We’re seeking a content analyst to lead establishing and using content intelligence at Mailchimp. This role will help the Content team use data and insight in content decisions ranging from content innovation to content strategy to content optimization. This role also will contribute insight to ongoing content governance.
What you'll do here:
- Support content strategy projects for marketing and product experience by providing content insights based on
- Conducting content audits and analyses, including competitive content analyses and gap analyses.
- Assembling and analyzing data from voice of customer (surveys, interviews, support inquiries, etc.).
- Assembling and analyzing data from competitive research and industry trends.
- Coordinate ongoing content evaluation and testing to inform content governance and optimization.
- Establish reporting of content production and performance to inform content planning and governance and to help assess return on content investment.
- Act as a bridge from Content to the Analytics, Research, Growth, and Support teams (as well as other data or research stakeholders as needed) to ensure the Content team can efficiently use data and insight that are both current and accurate.
- Partner with the content engineer to help define logic and rules for content delivery, personalization, and automation.
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have prior experience as a Content Analyst with a focus in marketing, voice of customer, growth, support or a related area
- You have familiarity with content inventory and auditing tools
- You have experience with Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
- You have experience using SQL to create data queries
- You are familiar with voice of customer data and tools
- You possess familiarity with qualitative customer data, such as interviews or usability tests
- You are familiar with remote user experience testing data and tools
- You have experience with a headless content management system
- You have experience with A/B and multivariate content testing
Mailchimp is a founder-owned, highly profitable, and private company located in the heart of Atlanta. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.