We’re looking for a talented and motivated Security Researcher to join our Cloud Security team.
The Cloud Security team secures Magic Leap’s cloud platform, including all customer-facing services. With an in-depth understanding of every aspect of our product security, You will collaborate with engineering leaders, developers, and security teams to secure Magic Leap’s applications and services, present and future.
As a member of the team, you will champion our products’ security, end-to-end: design and architect the security of top-notch products, build secure and efficient solutions and find security vulnerabilities in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment (We swear this is not just HR jargon).
- Securing Magic Leap’s deployed services from conception to production, working closely with architecture, product, and engineering teams.
- Designing and implementing AppSec, SecDevOps, and SDLC tools, to be used throughout the organization.
- Securing Magic Leap’s entire perimeter, researching and implementing cutting-edge security solutions.
- Performing security assessments at all levels - architecture and design reviews, threat model assessments, and penetration tests.
- Deep understanding of security vulnerabilities and threats, as well as secure product design.
- Wide knowledge of web technologies (RestAPI, GRCP, OPA, Oauth, SAML, etc.)
- Understanding networking protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, TLS, etc.)
- Practical understanding and experience with applied cryptography.
- Practical understanding of Kubernetes concepts and how to secure them.
- The ability to articulate security concepts to non-security professionals, as well as the product value of secure solutions.
Nice to haves:
- Hands-on experience in the adoption of cloud technologies at an enterprise scale.
- Experience with common cloud platforms (AWS, Google Cloud, etc.)
- Familiarity with open-source security technologies.
- Experience with Golang, python, or typescript.
- Experience with Terraform.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
- The team is working closely with teams in the US. Members will travel to the US from time to time.
- Relocation is possible.