The Automation Framework team is responsible for building and maintaining an intelligent framework that keeps the development Continuous Integration engine running. You will be working on an advanced tech stack that controls the scheduling, execution and reporting of tests against an inventory of IoT, robot, and Magic Leap devices dispersed in our various labs. The goal is to develop and maintain an automation system that supports automated scripts to test the software quality in a very efficient manner and empower a wide community of software engineering teams to build a quality product. The challenge is exciting if you are an engineer hungry for advancement because you will be working on a diverse set of technologies including robotics and IoT controllers.
- Contribute to the architecture, implementation and maintenance of new features for the robust, high performing and efficient in-house developed test automation framework(C#) that supports Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Be proactive in enhancing the automation framework’s capability by integrating it with various internal and 3rd party software and hardware modules
- Ensure an appropriate and detailed development strategy and plans are in place for immediate and future requirements for the automation framework
- Work closely with test developers to understand their work flow and incorporate feedback into improving framework
- Review and evaluate existing Automation Framework, processes and implement improvements
- Handle the complexity of the daily activities and think both tactically and strategically to deliver quick but efficient solutions
- Do architecture and code reviews, conducts regular meetings with relevant team members and prioritize work items in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
- Provide technical guidance and assistance to junior team members to remove their roadblocks
- When schedule permits, use coding skills to implement test automation, automate daily tasks, and improve overall test coverage.
- 5+ years of development experience with automation framework/scripts/systems or distributed system based architecture in C#, .Net Core, C/C++ or Python related to embedded systems
- In-depth experience delivering cross-platform solutions
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including effective presentation with a dynamic and “can do” attitude
- Excellent understanding of Automation Frameworks/Systems, Automated testing, scripting a plus
- Proven experience or Excellent understanding of QA methods, processes, terminologies, tools and challenges related to QA a plus
- In-depth knowledge of Continuous Integration systems and tools, Performance/KPI testing, Stress/Reliability testing, etc a plus
- Proven experience of working with embedded systems devices from test automation point of view a plus
- Knowledge of any/all of the following is a huge plus: Powershell, OpenCV/Image processing, AR/VR/XR systems, Graphics,Robotics, Cloud systems, etc.
- Candidate MUST be able to work out of HQ in Plantation, FL
- BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering is preferred. Equivalent experience will be taken into consideration
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines