Our company vision is to amplify human potential. Our mission is to deliver enterprise a powerful tool for transformation—an augmented reality platform of great utility and simplicity. Achieving our goals requires passion and dedication. That’s why we’re committed to building and empowering a diverse team of incredibly talented people and fostering an inclusive culture through our values of unity, innovation, and user-centricity.
Operations Supervisor/Manager with experience coordinating the planning, execution, and follow-up of the daily activities of a production and operations team in a High Volume Manufacturing(HVM) environment during our 2nd Shift (3p to 11:30p).
This person should have extensive experience in manufacturing/services supervision, being principally responsible for coordinating and assigning resources to execute required services under the laboratory operation.
You should be a creative and energetic team player, who excels in a fast-paced, hands-on environment.
- Assist in executing production schedules. Proactively prevents production delays and holds the team accountable to critical dates to ensure the production schedule is met.
- Ensure the working environment is clean, organized, and safe for employees at all times. Understand and ensure the team complies with company safety policies and basic work practices.
- Responsible for continued implementation, evolution, and enforcement of the quality program and product training and staff development.
- Follow up on work orders from PMs & engineers.
- Maintain excellent communication and working relationships with key people within the company.
- Hold daily and weekly production meetings to be following internal customers’ requirements.
- Achieve or exceed process quality targets (process yield, OTD, quality, scrap, and completion %)
- Inspect all materials and equipment to detect malfunctions and adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
- Develop his/her organization to be an efficient and high-performing manufacturing team: one that exceeds all strategic and tactical objectives.
- Give daily direction and hold direct reports accountable for results
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in cleanroom manufacturing and R&D fabrication facility.
- 3+ years of experience in process, support engineering, and operations supervisor/manager
- Highly energetic, and committed to creativity in continuous improvement culture.
- He / She is highly motivated to re-invent manufacturing through empowerment and out-of-the-box thinking. This individual must deliver commitments and is continuously driving to exceed all targets.
- Demonstrated experience in ramping up operations ideally bringing new technology to production.
- Demonstrated experience in working in a highly complex and changing, fast-paced environment.
- Solid understanding of all aspects of operations management: capacity, headcount management, lean manufacturing / continuous improvement, production scheduling, etc.
- Must be familiar with cost management process in a manufacturing operation
- Ability to manage & complete multiple projects simultaneously]
- Most of the work is performed in an office environment; however, the candidate must be able to stand, lift, climb and bend in a manufacturing environment.
- Proven leadership skills/experience (ability to train, manage and motivate)
- Team Player, with the innate ability to teach and mentor subordinates.
- Very detail-oriented to make sure products meet quality standards.
- Must be mechanically inclined with an ability to improvise creative solutions for production.
- Possess hands-on experience in a manufacturing environment, have extensive knowledge of electronic and mechanical assembly.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial/Mechanical Engineering required + 4 yrs. Is Preferred or 5+ years of relevant experience, knowledge, and skills that will enable the candidate to perform the tasks of the job proficiently is accepted.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.