Magic Leap is seeking an experienced and dynamic Manager of Programs to drive our Health Team Program Management efforts related to the development of Spatial Computing Health applications, and partner integration projects. You will work closely with the Health team and cross-functional teams throughout the company, and closely with partners engaged in the integration of the Magic Leap product. In addition, you will drive decisions related to schedules, resources, scope, quality, and risks for Magic Leap’s Health portfolio. We are looking for someone motivated to work in a creative, fast-paced environment to develop exciting leading edge Health solutions.
Lead complex technical Health development programs from inception to release, and manage Health partner activities. Responsibilities include:
- Manage multiple projects and program leaders to achieve the business and technical objectives of the Health Business.
- Provide oversight of projects by monitoring internal and external teams of various disciplines to assure timely completion of developments.
- Coordinate development activities with the SW and HW teams to ensure execution of development tasks and alignment on timelines.
- Develop integrated Program Plans and drive associated Projects to deliver time - boxed solutions to customer requirements.
- Proactively identify risks, and propose solutions with clear actions and owners.
- Clearly and concisely communicate progress, risks, and mitigations to stakeholders.
- Convey to the project team a strong sense of urgency and a bias for action. Keep all teams focused with clear unambiguous priorities. Exhibit sustained energy in achieving results and high standards of performance.
- Consistently develop and use metrics to ensure the quality of all program deliverables.
- Manage partner activities and deliverables to ensure successful development and collaboration
- Record detailed customer requirements, constraints, and assumptions with stakeholders in order to establish the project scope and deliverables.
- Lead well-organized, efficient meetings using effective meeting protocols.
- Act as a problem solver and drive efficient decision making.
- Drive design control activities and deliverables as needed.
- 5+ years’ experience in Med Device Product Development
- 5+ years’ experience in project management or equivalent
- Customer relationship management skills desired.
- Experience with development in ISO quality systems and FDA regulated environments.
- Skilled at establishing and maintaining good working relationships with peers, management, and team members throughout the organization.
- Experience with enterprise cloud solutions, and/or with AR/VR and mobile computing solutions would be a great plus.
- Familiar with Agile, and/or Waterfall, and Scrum development methodologies.
- Proficient in Smartsheets project management software, MS Project or similar scheduling/planning tool set.
- Ability to quickly understand complex, interdependent technical requirements.
- Excellent organizational, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail, and ability to follow issues through resolution.
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Biomedical or other related technical discipline
- PMP or PgMP Certification a plus.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.