The Sr. Manager, Program Management will be directly responsible for leading multiple teams on both hardware and software solution development efforts, working with an array of industry partners to research, develop, design and deliver ML Horizons future generation Spatial Computing solutions to address public sector challenges.
Location: Florida, Texas, California or Washington D.C
- Creates long and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones, defining and managing program governance, adhering to milestone and release deadlines, allocating resources, and knowing when to seek controlled schedule and target adjustments on the project as needed.
- Delegates tasks on the project to the individual(s) best suited to complete them, proactively monitors project health, motivating team members to complete tasks on time, aligning progress with project plans, and engaging project stakeholders.
- Serves as the main point of contact for project teams, ensuring team actions remain in synergy when multiple units are assigned to the same project.
- Assists in the definition of project scope and goals through engagement with key customers and stakeholders.
- Proactively communicates with senior leadership to keep the project aligned with their goals.
- Proactively identify and manage program risks; apply sound engineering problem-solving techniques and innovative mitigation plans to deliver excellence, and maintain project risk registry.
- Create, organize, and maintain project artifacts including documentation and designs.
- A minimum of 10 years Management/Supervisory experience in a Program Management role.
- Familiarity with the Magic Leap headset and software ecosystem is preferrable.
- Prior military experience and familiarity with Defense use cases, especially related to Infantry, Armor, or Aviation, is highly desirable.
- Experience in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, including release management.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools.
- Experience with computer software packages including Office 365, Jira, Microsoft Project, and Google Suite.
- Experience with cloud services and software security is strongly desired.
- Travel across offices as needed (estimated 15%).
- BA/BS in a Computer discipline is required or equivalent experience
- PM and PMBOK knowledge is required
This position may have access to ITAR controlled technical data, or material placed under a security classification or similar restriction by the US Government. As such, this position will require a US Person as defined in the ITAR, and may require the successful completion of a background check for a US Department of Defense security clearance.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.