SENIOR, BUSINESS ANALYST, SAP SUPPLY CHAIN AND LOGISTICS
Magic Leap’s mission is to harmonize people and technology to create a better, more unified world. Magic Leap is a team of creatives and technologists building a personal, spatial computing platform that seamlessly blends the digital and physical worlds. Magic Leap’s Business Technology (BT) office is looking for an experienced supply chain and logistics expert to guide the design, development, delivery and support of features and functionality for S/4 Logistic Execution, Inventory Management and Manufacturing module.
Do you get excited about delighting your customers? Do you love building and shipping beautiful experiences? Do you enjoy leading your team through service, helping them grow and succeed?
Great. We’re going to change the world. Join us at Magic Leap, and let’s do it together!
A critical role of Magic Leap's Business Technology (BT) solutions teams, Senior Business Analyst SAP SCM LE and EWM candidate will be responsible for the design, configuration, delivery and support of solutions using the following tools: S/4 SCM logistics management, inventory management, Extended Warehouse Management, batch management, serial number management, PP/DS and master data etc. You will be also responsible for providing production support matters, including transactional issues, system enhancements and upgrades, and master data. You will be responsible for continuously improving the supply chain and logistics processes and systems by leveraging SAP S/4, IBP, other software tools and functionality. The incumbent will interact across logistics, sales and finance business functions, and partner with Magic Leap Logistics and Supply chain teams.
- Elicit and document business and technical requirements;
- Lead blueprinting and requirement gathering phases;
- Extensive knowledge of SAP supply chain logistics and execution, inventory management, manufacturing, IBP, procurement, reverse logistics configurations;
- Troubleshoot technical issues in SCM EWM and LE;
- Continuous review of existing systems and processes to identify opportunities for improvement and automation;
- Engage business partners in evaluating opportunities for both process and system improvements.
- Collaborate with team members to build solutions utilizing charge and price plans in accordance with business requirements;
- Work closely with architects/analysts to ensure process consistency across processes and systems;
- Serve as subject matter expert (SME) for SAP enhancements and planning related to EWM, LE, MM and Manufacturing;
- Serve as SME lead in creation of test scripts, functional testing, and documentation of test results;
- Provide training to business users as needed to enable self-sufficiency;
- Work with internal & external audit team as needed;
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures, rules and regulations.
Tools used to perform these duties: SAP S/4HANA Logistics and Execution, Extended Warehouse Management, Material Management, Inventory Management, Warehouse Management, Integrated Business Planning (IBP), Integration with FICO, OTC and PS, Radio Frequency, EDI, LSMW, BDC, BAPI, win shuttle, JIRA, Test Rail, HPQC etc
As Senior Business Analyst, Supply Chain and Logistics you will report to our Sr. Manager, Business Technology, Design to Operate.
- At least 3-4 full-cycle SAP projects as a S/4HANA Logistics execution
- 1-2 full-cycle SAP Extended Warehouse Management, and manufacturing implementation
- 4+ years of functional and systems administration experience in SAP SCM with multiple modules, security, and integration systems
- 6+ years of knowledge of SCM programs and SAP technology solutions in a large corporate environment
- Experience in solution design and configuration of process within LE, EWM and Manufacturing module
- MS Excel advanced level proficiency;
- Semiconductor/Telecom industry knowledge is a plus
- Capable of managing multiple priorities and meeting closely-spaced, ambitious timelines;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to lead a team of analysts and developers in various geographies;
- Knowledge of security role design in LE, Inventory Management, and Manufacturing;
- Knowledge of month-end, quarter-end and year-end close processes
- Expert level experience in cross functional integration
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university in Business Administration or Supply Chain, Finance, Accounting, Engineering, Science or related field.
All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.