Technical Sales Support
The Technical Sales Support Specialist will provide pre-sales and post-sales support, partner program management support and enterprise care. This role is critical in not only helping drive the customer buying decision and ensuring a world class customer onboarding experience but also ensuring customer reported issues are resolved quickly and permanently. You will also act as a customer advocate by providing feedback to and partnering with other functional areas to ultimately improve the customer experience and product offering.
- Demo hardware and software to external parties including investors, partners, and customers.
- Understand the partners operational requirements and provide guidance to help with buying decision
- Assist in the coordination of technical responses for Sales customers including hardware, software, and infosec.
- Manage and/or stage devices for demos or loans, including all software and hardware needed to ensure a smooth experience for enterprise partners.
- Build, lead, and support workflows that enable hardware and software demos for potential and existing clients.
- Onboarding and operational support for programs that enable Partners with hardware and software products
- Assist with device management activations, onboarding, and support
- Provide technical support; establish all-client configuration requirements.
- Identify opportunities to improve our internal tools and processes, including driving automation of repeatable work, and increasing overall team efficiency.
- Work across multiple internal teams and external ISVs, building relationships and gathering input to drive alignment on product and software improvements
- Work closely and communicate effectively with partners, sales, and partner teams around the world.
- Provide technical product support to the Sales Department, BD, and all associates
- Develop support documentation and training material for enterprise customers
- Test new releases of product, software, and ecosystem and develop troubleshooting guides for support
- 4+ years of experience providing technical support across solutions-based, multi-layered tech organizations
- 4+ years of experience working in Windows, OSX, and Linux environments
- Experience with Magic Leap 1 device
- Experience in a customer success role a plus
- Ability to write in a clear and concise technical style
- Experience with at least one standard issue tracking system or CRM (e.g., Salesforce, ZenDesk, JIRA)
- Demonstrable problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Good communication skills, can speak positively to a technical or non-technical audience about complex or nuanced subject matter
- Excellent understanding of basic computer hardware/software architecture; a strong IT background with certifications is a plus
- Ability to work effectively with multiple teams simultaneously is essential
- Ability to travel on a regular basis to execute these core responsibilities (around 40% post COVID)
- HTML & CSS knowledge a plus
- Bilingual a plus
- BA/BS in computer science or equivalent experience