The Manager, GTM Enterprise Channel will be part of a growing Sales team helping to shape our business across a number of industries, customers, and geographies. Magic Leap is being used by companies large and small around the world for many applications, and we’re committed to growing the usage of our tools and services globally. This role will be responsible for dramatically increasing the efficiency and readiness for our global channel while focusing on driving sell through and partner success.
As part of the Sales team, the role of Channel Account Manager - GTM (CAM) is to identify, develop, and programatize solution bundles and sales incentive programs that accelerate and increase revenue throughout our reseller channel. You will work heavily with our ISV Affiliate partners and internal 1st party product teams to identify and create solution bundles for specific market vertical use-cases that can be delivered through various channel programs in support of our sales objectives. You will architect new business models that leverage unique partner capabilities and/or industry depth. The location is flexible. Ideally you are already located near Plantation, Florida or SLC, Utah, but otherwise will be Remote.
- Lead the sell through plans and execution for all key channel partners.
- Responsible for driving channel revenue via ISV solutions bundles and channel programs that consistently meet quarterly sales targets throughout our US and WW channel.
- Drive identification, development of and execution of Solution-sale ISV channel programs across different target markets and distribution partners.
- Cultivate long-term business relationships with ISV and channel partners by ensuring close coordination developing vertical market specific bundles with Solution Engineers, Product Marketing, Operations & Support, and other resources required to create complete solutions that can scale.
- Provide commercial / customer insights and feedback on strategy, product, pricing and other matters to internal teams.
- Build creative new business models that leverage unique partner capabilities or otherwise capitalize on XR-based solutions into target verticals and use cases
- Serve as the subject matter / industry expert on solution bundles and channel programs for both channel partners and direct sales.
- Lead regular MBR/QBR meetings with key partners to drive joint accountability and foster creativity in executing new strategies to drive sell through.
- Assist in developing train-the-trainer programs specific to channel bundle/solution offerings.
You are a connector. You will be connecting various sources and resources to our sales and partner teams. You will sometimes work fully internal and other times you will be vital to the success of our key global partners. As a connector, some of your brightest skills can include:
- Excellent listener and communicator – you are the heartbeat of “being in the know” and think of how to make your solutions partners' efforts more effective.
- Highly organized, and skilled at project management and balancing various priorities.
- You communicate effectively with sales, product marketing, and operations teams to find gaps in resources and training that is required to support your solution sales programs.
- Able to present complicated technical concepts in layman’s terms; make the complex simple.
- Minimum 7 years of sales and/or business development experience, preferably with both channel partners and direct sales experience.
- Minimum 5-year track record of selling into or marketing through distributors and channel partners or building channel programs.
- Experience selling solutions to enterprise corporations with demonstrated success.
- Deep understanding of 2-tier and/or direct-to-channel partner go-to-market models and strategies
- Understanding of service offering creation, marketing and value drivers for large professional service/SI organizations.
- Business background in channel sales, with deep U.S regional networks. Global networks will be a plus.
- Not afraid to have a quota and passionate about exceeding expectations.
- Experience selling software and/or hardware solutions through channels. Experience in a parallel industry with emphasis on cutting edge technology is also viable.
- The ideal candidate is not expected to be a technical expert; however, should be comfortable with representing a technology company and working with CTOs, engineers, etc.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Team player. No, seriously – we want you to be able to get your hands dirty yet able to jump to 30,000 feet to help your team and customers.
- Sense of humor and able roll with the punches.
- 20% to 40% travel required (when allowed via social & health guidelines), demonstration of previous work travel preferred.
- BS or BA in a relevant field, other relevant degrees or experience will be valued.
- Domain expertise within the XR market, specific to channel development and solution bundling for channel partners.
- Strong technical, product and market knowledge of the XR industry and how software, and hardware, tools and services are built and used.
- Experience with Product-as-a-service or implementing new business models in hardware.
- Multiple languages (German, French or Spanish is preferred)
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or computer science, or a related field / equivalent applicable experience.
- You are a total badass if you have experience in retail, telco & enterprise channel sales
Who We Are
We love scrappy. We look for those passionate about breaking new ground, solving new problems and leveraging tech to delight customers, not just impress them. We look for people that can approach any challenge with a cool head and possess a no-problem-too-big-or-too-small attitude. You will thrive in an environment where you are juggling many balls at the same time and find solving new challenges to be stimulating. No day is like the prior. Ideally, you will have a background in software development, along with experience in real-time 3D development or visualization, preferably in AR or VR.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Magic Leap does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Magic Leap will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Magic Leap.