IT LEAD, SAP SUPPLY CHAIN - PLANNING
Magic Leap’s mission is to harmonize people and technology to create a better, more unified world. Magic Leap is a team of creatives and technologists building a personal, spatial computing platform that seamlessly blends the digital and physical worlds. Magic Leap’s Business Technology (BT) office is looking for an experienced supply chain planning expert to guide the design, development, delivery and support of features and functionality for the S/4 Supply Chain Planning module.
Do you get excited about delighting your customers? Do you love building and shipping beautiful experiences? Do you enjoy leading your team through service, helping them grow and succeed?
Great. We’re going to change the world. Join us at Magic Leap, and let’s do it together!
A critical role of Magic Leap's Business Technology (BT) solutions teams, Lead, SAP Supply Chain Planning candidate will be responsible for the design, configuration, delivery and support of solutions using the following tools: S/4, IBP, ARIBA and other applications related to the Design to Operate business process.
In our IT organization you will be also responsible for providing production support matters, including transactional issues, system enhancements and upgrades, and master data. You will be responsible for continuously improving the supply chain and logistics processes and systems by leveraging SAP S/4, IBP, other software tools and functionality. The incumbent will interact across logistics, sales and finance business functions, and partner with Magic Leap Logistics and Supply chain teams.
- Identifying business pain points and assessing how SAP demand planning can improve efficiency in our IT division.
- Gathering business requirements, designing process and architecting solutions in Supply chain Demand Planning, Supply network planning, production planning and detailed scheduling ;
- Extensive knowledge of SAP Supply chain , Manufacturing, IBP, Procurement, MRP and ability to configure SAP Planning modules – DP, SNP PP/DS independently;
- Executing SAP Operations projects by defining requirements, define functional; specifications, working with Supply chain team in realizing the change, and working with supply chain users in testing, training and rolling out of changes;
- Troubleshooting technical issues in SAP Planning area and resolving them;
- Evaluating functionality enhancements in SAP upgrades and managing the roll-out of upgrades;
- Collaborate directly with Supply chain business groups to resolve master data issues and develop recommendations/options to the group on how to best address/resolve issues;
- Maintain Logistics master data elements within SAP S/4; assist business with resolving for any supply chain data quality issues;
- Participating in design of Logistics master data framework;
- Good knowledge of SOD issues and SAP security roles in Logistics area;
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures, rules and regulations;
- Ability to carry out organizational assignments like managing AMS Support, managing Security and SOD related issues;
- Knowledge of month end, quarter end and year end close processes and facilitating those working with Logistics and Finance team;
- Knowledge of Supply chain and Logistics reporting needs and ability to work with Supply chain teams to meet the Reporting needs using standard functionality, enhancements in Sap S/4 HANA and Reporting systems.
As Lead, Supply Chain Planning you will report to our Sr. Manager, Business Technology, Design to Operate.
Expert level experience in business planning processes Demand planning, supply network planning, PP/DS. At least 3-4 full-cycle SAP projects as a S/4HANA Demand planning execution;
- Extensive Configuration and testing experience in SAP S/4Planning, Production and SAP WM modules;
- 6+ years of functional and systems administration experience in SAP SCM with multiple modules, security, and integration systems;
- 6+ years of knowledge of SCM programs and SAP technology solutions in a large corporate environment;
- Proven ability and experience in interacting with senior business executives/leads to define implementation strategies, business requirements and solution design related to Financial Business Processes;
- Ability to work directly with the business to define business requirements. Serve as Logistics point of contact for SAP enhancements and planning related Master Data;
- Strong knowledge of Planning Function and Supply chain transactional processes. Ability to troubleshoot SAP planning, master data, WM and Reverse Logistics transactional issues;
- Need to have a good understanding of Supply chain Planning process like Demand planning , Build plan and Supply chain planning and ability to configure them in SAP
- At least 3-4 full-cycle SAP projects as a SAP Planning consultant;
- Hands-On configuration experience on SAP S/4, ECC etc.;
- Knowledge of SAP IBP, MM, PP SD and Finance modules especially the interface to Logistics;
- Functional knowledge of Hana preferred (to be able to define extracts and joins to automate queries once the processes are well understood);
- MS Excel advanced level proficiency;
- Semiconductor/Retail industry knowledge is a plus;
- Capable of managing multiple priorities and meet closely-spaced, ambitious timelines;
- Excellent communication and lead level skills;
- Team player.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university in Business Administration or Supply Chain, Finance, Accounting, Engineering, Science or related field.
All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.