The Partner Marketing Manager will lead Magic Leap’s partner-marketing program and helps bring the company story to life through our extensive partner ecosystem. This person will oversee all aspects of a partner-marketing program which includes leading strategy, planning, and execution, with various inputs and deliverables from internal and external teams/partners, and defining and establishing our brand voice with partners to bring our story to the world.
The ideal candidate has a proven record of successfully building and executing partner marketing and communications programs, in alignment with marketing objectives. The role requires someone with extensive experience feeding into the overall GTM and staying abreast of partner program best practices. As the internal subject matter expert, the candidate will work closely with marketing, communications, developer relations, business development, studios and XLT.
Lastly, the ideal candidate will be the “RI” (Responsible Individual) for the delivery and management of the partner marketing and communications strategy and “plan of record”.
- Oversee the development of a partner marketing and communications strategy to support company objectives
- Architect end-to-end partner marketing program that drives global brand awareness
- Build and manage a strong partner team with diverse perspectives, but singular commitment and focus on a common set of goals and ideas
- Collaborate with peers on the marketing team to integrate and leverage partner activities and platforms
- Drive strategic alignment for GTM strategies with Marketing, Business Development, Sales, Developer Relations, Product, as well as other internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to promote our shared endeavors and evangelize mixed reality through partners
- Stay well ahead of marketing and media trends and contribute new innovative, breakthrough ideas that help showcase the company and its partners
- Create strategic messaging and segment-specific narratives to ensure accurate alignment to product vision and positioning
- Support marketing teams with demand strategies for external events including conferences, trade shows and other relevant initiatives
- 7+ years of marketing and communications, with experience in technology
- Experienced professional who thrives in fast-paced environments, with an ability to adapt to change
- A track record of building consensus and delivering high-impact global communications initiatives
- Proven ability to develop strategy and execute day-to-day tactics
- Passion for inspiring, creating and telling memorable stories
- Fearless curiosity, ownership, and accountability
- A clear demonstration of internal cross-functional partnership and collaboration
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Comfort with changes in a fast-paced startup environment
- Excellent people skills with an upbeat, enthusiastic attitude and a professional maturity suitable for a B2B environment
- Results oriented; takes initiative with minimal supervision in a highly collaborative environment
- Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and manage projects independently
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business or equivalent
- MBA is preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.