As Senior Software Engineer Health Cloud Framework, you are responsible for the implementation of cloud-based methods and mechanisms to support spatial health computing paradigms. You will work on the cloud-side implementations needed to support biomarker algorithms, telehealth mechanisms, and other spatial computing methodologies. You will work closely with program management, the health platform, algorithms, systems, applications, and regulatory teams, to ensure the development and implementation of an efficient and robust clinically validated platform.
- Explore, design, develop, implement, and test cloud infrastructure, libraries, and methods to support health and medical technology applications
- Design and implement production-level data repositories, data ingestion and storage mechanisms, algorithms, and data analysis solutions to support health and wellness applications
- Interface with hardware and software teams to ensure that needed features are understood, investigated and scoped into the product roadmap
- Design and implement cloud-side software, establish SDLC processes, and write documentation compliant with HIPAA, GDPR, medical cybersecurity, and other applicable regulations and design controls.
- Coordinate closely with Software Security to ensure use of strong encryption, authentication, authorization, and access control mechanisms, and other cybersecurity requirements and best practices
- Write elegant, maintainable, reusable code, leveraging test driven principles to develop high quality algorithms and services
- Work closely with Software Security, User Experience, Hardware, Software, Business Development, Product, Clinical and Regulatory teams to implement a robust platform for spatial health
- 5+ years of industry experience as a software developer, coding & debugging in C/C++, C#, Java, Python, and/or Golang within a cloud environment.
- 3+ years of experience architecting and deploying cloud-based data management solutions.
- 3+ years of experience working in healthcare, medical device, and/or SaMD development.
- Strong foundation in cloud computing environments such as AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- Strong foundation in containerization, orchestration and deployment, especially using Kubernetes.
- Know-how and experience in audiovisual communication frameworks a strong plus.
- Strong foundation in databases, data modeling and data management required.
- Experience in the implementation and productization of software solutions for measurement and monitoring of health and medical applications is a strong plus.
- Experience working in medical device regulated industry (FDA, EU MDD/MDR, HIPAA/GDPR, cybersecurity, IEC 62304) required
- Strong experience with software practices such as source control, testing, code review. Knowledge of git is highly desirable.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar required.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines