As Lead or Senior Engineer, Health Framework, you are responsible for transforming spatial health paradigms into production-level code ready to be deployed by partners and application developers. You will be tasked with creating a spatial health framework that integrates biomarker algorithms, telehealth mechanisms, and other spatial computing methodologies, as well as work on incoming projects from external partners. You will work closely with program management, the health algorithm, systems, and regulatory teams, and the platform software team to ensure the development and implementation of an efficient and robust clinically validated framework.
- Explore, design, develop, implement, and test methods, modules, and libraries to address specific needs of health and medical technology application developers.
- Design and develop the productization of biomarker algorithms and health-specific spatial computing mechanisms.
- Assist business segment leaders and systems engineering in capturing and understanding customer needs and translating them into system requirements.
- Coordinate closely with the systems teams to ensure production implementations that fulfill system requirements.
- Write elegant, maintainable, reusable code, leveraging test driven principles to develop high quality implementations.
- Implement and manage processes of building, releasing, and version control of spatial health platform components.
- Follow established processes to create software, review code, and write documentation according to HIPAA and medical device design controls requirements.
- Work closely within the Health team and with the Platform, Business Development, Product and Regulatory teams to implement a robust platform for spatial health.
- 7+ years of industry experience as a software developer, including 5+ years managing software development teams.
- 5+ years coding & debugging of C/C++.
- 3+ years of experience working in healthcare or medical device development.
- Knowledge of deep learning frameworks, especially TensorFlow, required.
- Proven track record of bringing deep learning and other complex biomedical algorithms from applied research and feasibility to production-level implementation.
- Strong foundations in data structures, and software and computer architecture.
- Experience in the implementation and productization of solutions for sensing, measurement and monitoring of health is a strong plus.
- Experience working in medical device regulated industry (FDA, EU MDD/MDR, HIPAA/GDPR, cybersecurity, IEC 62304) a strong plus.
- Strong experience with software practices such as source control, testing, code review. Knowledge of git is highly desirable.
- MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar required. Ph.D. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related preferred.
The Technical Sales Support Specialist will provide pre-sales and post-sales support, partner program management support and enterprise care. This role is critical in not only helping drive the customer buying decision and ensuring a world class customer onboarding experience but also ensuring customer reported issues are resolved quickly and permanently. You will also act as a customer advocate by providing feedback to and partnering with other functional areas to ultimately improve the customer experience and product offering.
- Demo hardware and software to external parties including investors, partners, and customers.
- Understand the partners operational requirements and provide guidance to help with buying decision
- Assist in the coordination of technical responses for Sales customers including hardware, software, and infosec.
- Manage and/or stage devices for demos or loans, including all software and hardware needed to ensure a smooth experience for enterprise partners.
- Build, lead, and support workflows that enable hardware and software demos for potential and existing clients.
- Onboarding and operational support for programs that enable Partners with hardware and software products
- Assist with device management activations, onboarding, and support
- Provide technical support; establish all-client configuration requirements.
- Identify opportunities to improve our internal tools and processes, including driving automation of repeatable work, and increasing overall team efficiency.
- Work across multiple internal teams and external ISVs, building relationships and gathering input to drive alignment on product and software improvements
- Work closely and communicate effectively with partners, sales, and partner teams around the world.
- Provide technical product support to the Sales Department, BD, and all associates
- Develop support documentation and training material for enterprise customers
- Test new releases of product, software, and ecosystem and develop troubleshooting guides for support
- 4+ years of experience providing technical support across solutions-based, multi-layered tech organizations
- 4+ years of experience working in Windows, OSX, and Linux environments
- Experience with Magic Leap 1 device
- Experience in a customer success role a plus
- Ability to write in a clear and concise technical style
- Experience with at least one standard issue tracking system or CRM (e.g., Salesforce, ZenDesk, JIRA)
- Demonstrable problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Good communication skills, can speak positively to a technical or non-technical audience about complex or nuanced subject matter
- Excellent understanding of basic computer hardware/software architecture; a strong IT background with certifications is a plus
- Ability to work effectively with multiple teams simultaneously is essential
- Ability to travel on a regular basis to execute these core responsibilities (around 40% post COVID)
- HTML & CSS knowledge a plus
- Bilingual a plus
BA/BS in computer science or equivalent experience
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines