The Director, PMO will be responsible for managing the success of mission critical cross-functional initiatives. You will work with all levels of the organization to manage multiple high-visibility programs, ensuring that all departments are aligned, communicating effectively and programs are delivered on time and successfully. With a focus on inter-departmental workings, you will play a key role in working with functional program leads to maintain a deep understanding of all activities, review and integrate a rollup of plans, and serve as the company-wide knowledge courier - highlighting, integrating and tracking interdependencies, ultimately providing the the team with a timely and accurate view of objectives, timelines, and status across the ML program. The successful candidate will ensure streamlined activities and effective communication based on clear prioritization, playing a key role in ensuring company success.
- Responsible for providing company visibility and program integration to critical strategic initiatives
- Responsible for working with all functional program leads to integrate programs creating clear program plans and milestone maps - highlighting redundancies, gaps, and potential cross-functional problems/risks. You will serve as an impartial check & balance.
- Works to collect, consolidate, organize and distribute project information, high level reporting, metrics, and dashboards throughout the organization in collaboration with the business unit program leads.
- Provides critical program and project views to the team so that timeline, functional, and objective based alignment and communication is enabled.
- Define proper governance cadence to track end to end business activities & management reports.
- Define program KPIs
- Does not manage a functional department, but works to assure program objectives, and company objectives are achieved between all functional departments and program/project teams
- Work closely with analytics to review data and statistics to identify opportunities, get ahead of potential problems, develop action plans, and implement process improvements.
- 10+ years experience with PMO, program management and/or consulting
- Experience working with technical and product teams
- Experience launching a product is a plus
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments
- Ability to operate at all levels of the organization
- Excellent problem solving ability, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to explain complex subject matter in simple but accurate terms
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to communicate succinctly and effectively across all levels of the organization
- Experience with software development tools such as JIRA and the Agile development process
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to balance multiple projects and competing priorities
- Ability to work under pressure with aggressive deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office tools including Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of the AR/VR/MR field a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University in a related field
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.