At Magic Leap, our mission is to be the most people-centric company on earth. The Talent Acquisition team is looking for a Senior Recruiter to be located in our Plantation office. The focus will be on hiring technical talent for the creative team at Magic Leap. The candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize. They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done.
The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and have a sharp business acumen, be forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. Have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, client/account management, highly organized, effective communicators, prioritization and time management skills, ability to push back, and demonstrate a strong sense of urgency; all while being highly customer centered and collaborative.
- Partner with hiring teams to execute and build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment
- Partnering directly with the Engineering Managers to understand their hiring needs and team dynamics
- Act as a Consultant to the Senior Management team to thoroughly understand the talent needed to successfully deliver against the organization’s
- Partner effectively with recruiting team peers and cross-functional partners (Compensation, HR, Systems and Programs teams, etc.)
- Demonstrate success in the ability to recruit passive candidates at all levels and develop sophisticated closing strategies
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and ongoing relationship management; conduct in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios
- Suggest innovative ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company. Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Participate in special projects and recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings
- Provide excellent customer service to our hiring managers/teams and ensure a seamless candidate experience for all potential candidates
- Minimum 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience
- Must possess skills and experience in using online sourcing techniques. Proven success in using innovative research & sourcing methods to hire for niche areas and ‘hard to fill’ roles
- Experience with applicant tracking system(s) – Greenhouse a plus
- Prior experience in technical recruiting across various disciplines
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships and must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer
- Strong communication skills, organizational, and negotiation skills
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management
- Must have detailed follow-up skills
- Self-sufficient with demonstrated skills in full life cycle recruiting
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member
- Work closely with recruiting coordinators to move candidates through the interview process as smoothly and quickly as possible
- Possess strong analytic skills with the ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
- Solid experience in partnering effectively with all types of teams and level of professionals
- Ability to change gears on short notice and adapt to fast changing environments
- Must be able to work independently
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.