The Sales Solutions Engineer, will support our new Solutions Team within our sales organization. The role is responsible for delivering, deploying, and supporting technology tools by developing and maintaining productive relationships with key clients, stakeholders and technology partners to facilitate cross-organizational communications and transparency. The Sales Solutions Engineer, will be a strategic role that will work in partnership to set the vision and direction for the teams they support. Additionally, they will lead a collective of technical and functional experts who assist field teams in executing deals and creating pipeline across all solutions.
- Provide oversight and direction to the technology operations team responsible for supporting and driving usage for existing platforms
- Develop effective rollout strategies for new programs and platforms
- Optimize processes to drive business benefit
- Work closely with leadership to strategize on new programs and processes
- Lead the integration of functionality and data through process
- Optimize end user competency and business process execution
- Drive application maturity and increase effective deployment
- Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for key technologies and platform capabilities for Magic Leap product.
- Build relationships with technical decision makers at customers, positioning Magic Leap as the key thought leader and provider in the XR industry, thus becoming a trusted advisor to the customer
- Become a technical expert in the use of the Magic Leap and 3rd party ISV portfolio and be able to take that expertise into the field.
- Consult in-depth with Enterprise developers who are planning or already using Magic Leap or competing technologies.
- Design, build, and run proof of concepts with prospective customers
- Position yourself as a go-to consultative resource and solutions expert for the greater business development team.
- Demonstrate and customize third-party ISV solutions from a variety of sources, working directly with those partners and customers.
- Support sales team initiatives and activities directly with customers in both pre-sales and post-sales timeframes.
- Drive usage across the platform and across industries and customers.
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, and BD teams for optimizing the performance of Magic Leap platform and content running on the platform.
- Communicate with customer for technical support at various phases of adoption.
- Travel to customer or different ML offices, up to 40% working time
- 5-7+ years of experience in demonstrating and establishing technical feasibility/wins among Enterprise customers
- Demonstrated track record of customer centric service, consistent on time delivery of custom customer solutions, and team first approach
- Experience in real-time 3D programming, simulation programming or games middleware with knowledge of real-time rendering and app development process and platforms. Strongly prefer extensive experience in Unity.
- Experience selling or developing solutions along the XR spectrum, from VR to AR.
- Able to present complicated technical concepts in layman’s terms; make the complex simple.
- Project manage experience in either development environment or sales enablement.
- Experience in “rapid prototyping” of scenarios – show what can be done with simple programming that can later turn into more complicated, enterprise-ready custom solutions.
- Strong problem solving, influencing, conflict resolution and decision-making skills
- Operate in a fast moving start-up environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic and collaborative team player who feeds off of goal setting and achievement
- A track record of building consensus and delivering high-impact initiatives
- Ability to support multiple projects and complex work streams
- Fearless curiosity, ownership, and accountability
- BA/BS from an accredited university required.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.