Magic Leap is an eclectic group of people who share a magical vision of the future. And we’re growing.
Our mission is to harmonize people and technology to create a better, more unified world. Our vision is to amplify the best parts of you and to advance the human spirit.
- Create documentation for both experienced and new developers taking the SDK into use.
- Work alongside our SDK, Core Applications and Tools teams to ensure content expertise and documentation accuracy.
- Aggressively pursue feedback from architects and tech.
- Leads to implement content updates and ensure relevance, consistency and accuracy.
- Quickly understand complex, technical concepts and create concise technical documentation.
- Deliver results in a dynamic work environment with limited supervision.
- 5+ years of experience as a technical writer required; experience in a software development environment preferred.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS required.
- Ability to interview architects and tech.
- Extract information and articulately communicate it to others.
- Knowledge of mobile platforms (Android, iOS, etc.), the companies that create them (Google, Apple, Windows, etc.), and the mobile industry as a whole.
- Must be flexible and enjoy working with new technology in a fast-paced, open floor plan environment.
- BS/BA in Technical Communication, English, Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.