Magic Leap is an eclectic group of people who share a magical vision of the future. And we’re growing.
Our mission is to harmonize people and technology to create a better, more unified world. Our vision is to amplify the best parts of you and to advance the human spirit.
The Sales Training Director at Magic Leap will develop and lead all training programs for the Sales organization. This person will work under the direction of the Senior Director of Consumer Sales and collaborate broadly across the organization to advance the mission and goals of the Magic Leap team.
Develop Sales training programs that accelerate selling Magic Leap products through our reseller partner program. Focused on Magic Leap product, company, industry and sales techniques, build confidence and knowledge across our customer-facing sales teams.
- Develop and execute comprehensive, strategic and tactical plans to support short and long-term objectives of the sales and marketing organizations.
- Training programs for partner sales teams and new hire’s within our partner’s sales organization.
- Product Certification and Evergreen (ongoing) learning programs.
- Advanced training for ongoing development of product and industry knowledge.
- Close integration with multiple internal key stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, Experience, Operations and Commerce teams) to ensure strategic alignment and appropriate integration of tactics into all training programs.
- In partnership with Magic Leap colleagues and Partner Learning teams, develop and continuously improve On-Boarding processes and programs that will motivate new sales people and shorten the time to get them to full productivity.
- Establish and implement key metrics to track and communicate level of value and impact of training and development initiatives to all stakeholders.
- Maintain a detailed and up-to-date knowledge of advances in learning education, immersion learning and training technology/methodologies that are relevant to the business unit, and recommend appropriate updates to strategies and tactics as needed.
- Ensure budgets and schedules meet corporate requirements.
- Select, develop, and manage relationships with key agency partners.
- Demonstrate and instill a passion and focus on all partners.
- Ensures compliance with corporate policies and procedures, as well as laws and regulations.
- Ensure all training materials are approved by Magic Leap leadership to ensure alignment and support.
- 10+ years of relevant consumer, telecom or reseller experience.
- 4+ years of training experience with 2+ years leading reseller or retail partner training programs.
- Excellent communication skills with a well-developed ability to efficiently and productively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to influence, collaborate and interact effectively with senior leadership teams and multiple key stakeholders to align on objectives and provide consistent training direction.
- Demonstrated excellence in project management and effectively managing multiple projects/priorities including budgeting and actual spend against budget is required.
- Ensure that all training programs are consistent with, and supporting, company legal, regulatory and compliance guidelines.
- Successful experience in fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Fit with Magic Leap culture and values.
- 35-50% national travel required (and 25% in Plantation HQ preferred)
- BA/BS Degree required, preferably in science or business; or equivalent work experience.
- MBA a plus.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines