Magic Leap is an eclectic group of people who share a magical vision of the future. And we’re growing. Our mission is to harmonize people and technology to create a better, more unified world. Our vision is to amplify the best parts of you and to advance the human spirit.
Our Senior SAP Finance Systems Manager role will be responsible for managing the Finance-related SAP S/4 projects and production support activities, including transactional issues, system enhancements, upgrades, and master data. The role will be responsible for continuously improving the Finance processes and systems by leveraging SAP FI-CO, FICA and RAR functionality. The incumbent will interact across finance and other business functions, and partner with Magic leap Finance team in building a world-class Finance business process and system.
Essential Job Functions:
The following is not intended to be a comprehensive list, but is intended to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities.
- Executing SAP FI-CO projects by defining requirements, functional specifications, testing, training and rolling out of functional and system changes to end users
- Identifying business pain points and improving SAP FICO, FICA and RAR business process by making necessary system configurations
- Gathering User stories and architecting optimum and robust solutions
- Extensive knowledge of SAP FICO configurations and good understanding of FICA, AA, RAR, Project System modules
- Reverse-engineering undocumented accounting processes and posting rules in SAP (e.g., evaluating PCA assessments and suggesting path forward)
- Evaluating functionality enhancements in SAP upgrades and managing the roll-out of upgrades
- Collaborate directly with finance business groups to resolve finance master data issues and develop recommendations/options to the group on how to best address/resolve issues
- Design and architect Finance master data and reporting needs
- Good knowledge of SOD issues and SAP security roles in Finance area
- Ability to carry out organizational assignments like managing AMS Support, managing Security and SOD related issues
- Knowledge of month end, quarter end and year end close processes and facilitating them working with Finance business community
- Expert level experience ( 7+ years) in Financial/Accounting business processes and systems
- Extensive knowledge ( 8+ years) of Configuration and testing experience in FICO and other related modules like FICA, RAR, Lease Accounting and Asset Accounting
- Knowledge of Sarbanes – Oxley act and US GAAP.
- Proven ability and experience in interacting with senior business executives/leads to define implementation strategies, business requirements and solution design related to Financial Business Processes.
- 2+ full-cycle SAP implementation as a Finance/SAP FICO lead
- Knowledge of MM, SD and especially the interface to FI (revenue account determination, account keys in pricing procedures, customer partner functions)
- Functional knowledge of Hana preferred (to be able to define extracts and joins to automate queries once the processes are well understood).
- MS Excel advanced level proficiency
- Semiconductor/Retail industry knowledge is a plus
- Capable of managing multiple priorities and meet closely-spaced, ambitious timelines
- Excellent communication and lead level skills
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.