A BPM Business Process Analyst (BPA) is a specialized Business Analyst Role that involves “thinking processes”. BPA’s draw inferences from process details and link these to BPM platform capabilities by considering business objectives in identifying process improvements. BPA’s must have strong knowledge of business process modeling, BPM, strong documentation skills, and robust experience testing these platforms.
BPA’s will facilitate process workshops, after which they document any information elicited using business process modeling and business requirements documents. They may also be involved in presenting conceptual process designs to stakeholders for discussion. Additional responsibilities include documenting test procedures and strong participation in the strategic design and build of future business process methods.
The BPA must be able to see the big picture, understand project objectives, and be able to apply their understanding of how processes should work within the context of BPM frameworks.
- Conduct/support workshops with process owner(s) / stakeholders to elicit process requirements for standard process and exception paths, capturing these using BPMN 2.0, Business Requirement Doc, and other tools or methods.
- Review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs. Document requirements, define scope and objectives and formulate system solutions to efficiently support business strategies.
- Manage process design changes, including appropriate version control.
- Educating business users on platform capabilities and limitations of BPM for managing and operating business processes.
- Strong liaison between business owners and BPM/RPA developers.
- Perform basic development within the Bizagi enterprise suite – Detailed Process Modelling using BPMN 2.0, Data model, Forms and Form Behavior, Business rules, email config, notifications, and access control.
- Perform Unit, System, and Integration Testing as well as lead UAT efforts to obtain business sign-off of application suitability.
- Back office administration and operation of Bizagi - user administration, manage parameter entities.
- Play an integral part in the definition and adherence to best practices of emerging BPM and RPA platforms.
- University level degree in Information Technology and/or Management
- 3+ years of BPM design, development, and integration experience
- 3+ years experience in Bizagi Enterprise BPM (Preferred)
- Experience working with infrastructure teams for configuring BPM platforms
- BPM development experience with Bizagi Studio
- Expert understanding of end-to-end business process design
- Solid User-Centered Design and User Experience methods
- Usage of agile development and work organization
- Experience in testing methods
- Strong familiarity with Robotic Process Automation tools and concepts
- BPM Certification
- Familiar with relational databases, mainframes, BPM, and client-server concepts
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.