Magic Leap is an eclectic group of visionaries, rocket scientists, wizards, and gurus from the fields of film, robotics, visualization, software, computing, games and user experience. We are growing quickly, and this is the time to get on board and play a role in shaping the way people will be interacting with the world tomorrow.
We are seeking a Product Designer to translate and extend our brand’s aesthetic into innovative front-end designs for Magic Leap’s web properties. Candidates should have 5+ years experience in front-end web design and be excited to solve next-generation design problems beyond existing computing paradigms.
- Establish visual creative direction for our products and help maintain consistent brand identity
- Create prototypes of your designs for stakeholder approval
- Collaborate with engineering and marketing to refine the user experience and UI
- Effectively communicate ideas, opportunities and detail interactions to clients and team members
- Work in collaboration with key project team members including tech leads, Strategy, PMs, and creative leads
- 5+ years of relevant professional and creative experience
- Interest in technology and curiosity around the future of computing and experience platforms
- Sketch master, Experience working with scalable design system
- Have cross platform design experience (web, tablet, mobile)
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player capable of working well with others and leveraging other people’s skills and strengths to deliver a stellar product
- Systematic thinking and a desire to make/prototype solutions in order to fail fast and learn quickly
- Ability to rapidly generate compelling, relevant graphics, icons and interfaces, and to design in a range of styles
- Strong on-screen typographic sensibility
- Ability to think and design in 3D
- Ability to combine analytical problem solving with refined graphic design skills
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Experience with Framer JS, Principle or equivalent software
- Knowledge of the Unity game engine is a plus
- Professional, responsible, flexible and extremely reliable
- BA/BS in a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines